Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 4dr 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
"- CAD designed Billet UCA and Boxed LCA
- Trophy Truck grade Delrin bushings with grease fittings for industry leading durabilty and a quiet, no squeak ride
- 1" Hi angle Trophy Truck grade uniball's replace the weak stock ball joints that fail under high angles and loads seen from normal offroad use
- Our CNC machined corrosion resistant misaligns have a tapered snout to adapt your stock upright/spindle with ease
- We've increased the caster angle that you lose when lifting a truck with stock arms to regain on road stability, handling and alignment

Technical Specs:
- Track Width - +3" Wider on each side (6" wider total)
- Wheel Travel - 11"+
- Lift - 3 - 4"

Product Requirements:
- Shocks - Aftermarket Bolt in King or Fox Shock
- Tire Size - 35" or 37"
- Wheel Size - 17" rim with 4.75" max backspacing
- Fenders - Stock Fenders Fit all

Parts Included:
**Kits come pre assembled and ready for install, as seen in product photos**
Billet Upper Arms

- Billet Aluminum Arm Anodized with laser etched logo
- 3/4 Adjustable rod ends on the inner pivots
- Trophy Truck Grade 1" uniballs
- Heat Treat Stainless Steel Countersunk Top Misaligns & 12 point bolts
- Heat Treat Stainless Steel Tapered Misalign Adapters

Boxed Lower Arms
- Baja Kits Badges & Rivets
- Delrin Bushings
- Crush Sleeves
- Zerk fittings
- 1" Uniballs
- Heat Treat Stainless Steel Countersunk Top Misaligns & 12 point bolts
- Heat Treat Stainless Steel Tapered Misalign Adapters
- Shock Bolts and Nuts

Additional Items
- Brakelines, Fittings,Adapters and Copper Washers
- CNC Steering Extensions
- Extended Heat Treated Axles (See Axle install guide)
- Link to Video install guide
- Baja Kits Sticker pack

Install Information:
"Level 2 Install, Bolt on with drilling &/or minimal grinding "
Install Time: 8 hours (Times will vary depending on knowledge and skill level)"

Curious if they are running longer kings or the same kings. I will be sending an email, and will update.

bajabronc.jpg
Sponsored

goatman2

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gandgautorepair.com
Vehicle(s)
F450, Jeep XJ, Porsche 911, 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wonder what they do for the rear. Looks like really good parts. Nice.

Also wonder how much better the King or Fox shocks are than the Bistein PSD's for short runs.

OP
OP
Werkedperformance

Werkedperformance

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 4dr 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Also wonder how much better the King or Fox shocks are than the Bistein PSD's for short runs.
Im

Reply from BajaKits:

Yes, we will be using Kings 2.5 Coilover with our Prerunner kit.

When we designed this kit with CAD, the shocks worked perfectly.

Unfortunately there is no bypass option with this setup.

The space was very tight by the frame.

We are going back and forth on a bump option but just like the bypass, the space is very tight.

As far as the sway bar goes, yes, you can reuse the sway bar.

The King shocks extended travel is more than the ESCV.

As far as Bilstein goes, we have not tested them or any other shock with our Prerunner kit.

King is our sponsor so everything was tested with King shocks.

Only concern running Bilstein would be the shock diameter. It might not hold up.

OP
OP
Werkedperformance

Werkedperformance

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 4dr 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m very curious about trying this with Bilstein’s with a spacer type kit to make up the difference in shock length

bilstein has .28” more shaft travel, although shorter. Sasquatch springs on a non Sasquatch ESCV may get us a bit of added rate if necessary

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

What can be done to make the rear track match the front? At 6 inches wider, that's quite a difference. Wheel spacers could help some I suppose...

Sponsored
OP
OP
Werkedperformance

Werkedperformance

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 4dr 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What can be done to make the rear track match the front? At 6 inches wider, that's quite a difference. Wheel spacers could help some I suppose...
So rear travel is 10.19 from factory. I wouldn’t feel an upgrade is mandatory.

Not saying it’s not a bad idea.
But 12 front 10 rear is do-able.

I’m reallly really curious how this would work on ESCVs with spacers.

Ranger, Tacoma, and other Mid travel kits run “stock”rate coilovers on multiple manufacturers setups. Not just BajaKits. So why not run what we got. It’s likely as good as most typical “stage 1” coilovers.

Im very curious about this setup.
RCV is doing +3” axles with a lifetime warranty. Just need the diff to hold 37s”. Rack is another story.

goatman2

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gandgautorepair.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So rear travel is 10.19 from factory. I wouldn’t feel an upgrade is mandatory.

Not saying it’s not a bad idea.
But 12 front 10 rear is do-able.

I’m reallly really curious how this would work on ESCVs with spacers.

Ranger, Tacoma, and other Mid travel kits run “stock”rate coilovers on multiple manufacturers setups. Not just BajaKits. So why not run what we got. It’s likely as good as most typical “stage 1” coilovers.

Im very curious about this setup.
RCV is doing +3” axles with a lifetime warranty. Just need the diff to hold 37s”. Rack is another story.
What we really haven't had discussion about yet (I think) is getting more travel out of the stock height. That's what I'm going to want. If arms and axles can handle more angle, then more down travel is available at stock height just like if it was lifted. More travel for speed, and more articulation. But, what shocks/springs to use. Seems like the shocks being offered all have the same travel, just offer lift for bigger tires. Almost seems like bling, and while a 2.5" shock will run longer without fading is the valving any better then the stock Bilsteins? Questions, questions....

At Vegas Off Roadeo they had no room to get up to some speed, so I have no idea how the Bilstein PSD's feel and handle with some speed. It's going to be a while till I get the Bronco so I can find out.

goatman2

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gandgautorepair.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
11 inches of wheel travel is nothing to complain about. This is the first kit on my radar. I just got fucking HYPE. I'd be looking to throw a dana 60 with full float in the rear (isn't currie making one/made one?), try to get at LEAST 12+ out of it. I would like to run bigger tires too, but I don't have trophy truck money so 37s will do.

I can not wait. I want to see a long travel kit, but if this is the compromise when my bronco arrives, I'll take it. Long travel is the longer term goal, but there is a LOT to figure out.

Mid travel will do just fine on whoops:

I emailed them a few weeks ago with no response. I'm glad you got this up here. I feel like a damn kid... get me my Bronco!
The second video, the red F150, is what bypasses will do, which is what the Bronco already has with the Bilsteins. Don't know how good they are yet. Would love to see video of a Bronco doing the same thing. Somebody PLEASE? :giggle:

BTW, don't really need a D60 in the rear unless going to 40's. The 32 spline axles in the M220 are pretty good. Yes, Currie makes both semi-float and full float rear ends, 9" or RockJock60 or Super60. Spicer also has already come out with a bolt in D60 for the rear of the new Bronco.

OP
OP
Werkedperformance

Werkedperformance

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 4dr 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I want budget long travel if i can pull it off.

RCV has M210 front axles for $2200 with a lifetime warranty up to 40's. They are doing +3 axles too.

M210 is already 32 spline axles. I'm okay with mismatched track widths, and having a wider front end. Unless an axle upgrade is deemed necessary, or the rear suspension mounts are all getting changed i see no reason to swap it at this time.

These diffs should hold up to decent wheeling on 37's as long as the equipment is shown respect.

I really want to see if the ESCVs can be run on this or another mid travel kit. As I mentioned all the mid-travel kits I've found across multiple vehicles and suspension companies are running the same spring rates and valving on the LT kit as they are on the standard coilover lift kit. They are just getting more travel from the long arms. I want to do that here.

I'm going to email Camburg about their options

goatman2

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gandgautorepair.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I want budget long travel if i can pull it off.

RCV has M210 front axles for $2200 with a lifetime warranty up to 40's. They are doing +3 axles too.

M210 is already 32 spline axles. I'm okay with mismatched track widths, and having a wider front end. Unless an axle upgrade is deemed necessary, or the rear suspension mounts are all getting changed i see no reason to swap it at this time.

These diffs should hold up to decent wheeling on 37's as long as the equipment is shown respect.

I really want to see if the ESCVs can be run on this or another mid travel kit. As I mentioned all the mid-travel kits I've found across multiple vehicles and suspension companies are running the same spring rates and valving on the LT kit as they are on the standard coilover lift kit. They are just getting more travel from the long arms. I want to do that here.

I'm going to email Camburg about their options

The M210 is still 29 spline. Still RCV says their axles are good up to 40's. The RCV M210 axles are 300m, and 300m axles are roughly 20-25% stronger than 4340 performance axles, and will be even stronger than stock axles. Don't know how much more usable movement, if any. Spicer is also offering upgraded CV axles, but no info on how and why they are stronger. Spicer is also offering a complete M220 front diff and performance CV axles, which are 32 spline. No price on it yet.

Still need to see how well the Bilstein stock shocks work. One of the negatives of the design is that the End Stop Control Valves only add resistance/slow the piston down in one direction towards the end of the stroke, unlike a true bypass shock which slows the piston towards the end of the stroke in both directions. What I mean is that the ESCV zone for compression slows the piston down on a hard hit or jump while compressing, but has normal valving resistance as the piston starts to move the other direction (until it nears full extension where it will have added rebound resistance) A true bypass shock will have increased valving resistance towards the end of the stroke in both directions, both compression and rebound at both ends, meaning as the shock fully compresses the piston goes past the bypass zone so valving is increased in compression but also in rebound as the piston rebounds to move in the other direction, until it hits the rebound bypass zone. What this means is that there will be good resistance to bottoming out, but less control as the suspension starts to rebound back up, so there will be more tendency to buck a little on hard hits more than with a true bypass shock. I looked back at the video of Bronco Factory testing a Badlands at some speed and jumps, and there was a small buck after coming down off the jump. But, the question is if the Bilsteins are better than a non-bypass coilover, or not. To be determined. And waiting for both King and Fox to come out with their IBP shocks for the Bronco. That will be the real deal. :love:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Werkedperformance

Werkedperformance

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 4dr 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m hoping total chaos puts something out as well. I shot off a bunch of emails a few months back but no response from any of the big shops.
An LT kit from TC would be great, but an XLT kit from Solo would be even better. 19" of wheel travel on a taco in 4WD hopefully means that similar wheel travel could be achievable with the bronco.

RainbowStix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
know this thread is old, but thought I’d put it here that Bajakits said the 11” of wheel travel is closer to what the front is with only their “chase kit” (king shocks and UCA pairing). The prerunner kit is supposed to add 3” over this…