Monte
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Base, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

and that is why I just removed my sway bar completely. It isn’t a sports car.
My aftermarket sway-bar disconnect had issues. I currently don't have the sway bar connected and wonder if that is going to give me issues with my warranty or my insurance if I have a wreck...
Sponsored

rabidmoravians

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not off topic at all. EXO told us we needed a passport. When I came back through the border I gave the border patrol my drivers license not thinking about it. He gladly took it started to scan it and asked if I had a passport which I pulled out of my bag and gave it. He said it just "made things easier" with the passport. So I think it must take longer to verify a real drivers license but still should work. But I would get on the border patrol website to verify it for sure.
Awesome!! That trip looks like it was a ton of fun!! Thanks 👍

67BroncoG1

Base
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 2D Squatch, '67 Bronco, '24 Grenadier -ordered
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My aftermarket sway-bar disconnect had issues. I currently don't have the sway bar connected and wonder if that is going to give me issues with my warranty or my insurance if I have a wreck...
I doubt it would be a warranty issue. I suppose it could be an insurance issue if was determined to have caused the accident.

OP
OP
SFAforester

SFAforester

Base
First Name
Monte
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I constructed an 11 minute video to give a little more in depth view of the types of trails we hit with some commentary at the end for those of you that may be a little more interested in taking a trip like this.

Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What did you end up doing about your sway bar? Since I installed the Icons my front end is way too tight. I've got a long trip to Montana coming up next week, but when I get home I'm planning on removing it for local travel. Eventually plan to add a Rockjock swaybar if they make one for the bronco, but am thinking I may go without for all my around town and trail use.

SS Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Shayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco , F600, F5, LJ20
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I constructed an 11 minute video to give a little more in depth view of the types of trails we hit with some commentary at the end for those of you that may be a little more interested in taking a trip like this.

Looks great, after seeing your first post I signed up for the trip in April.

OP
OP
SFAforester

SFAforester

Base
First Name
Monte
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Looks great, after seeing your first post I signed up for the trip in April.
Awesome! I look forward to hitting the trails with you. Feel free to message me if you have any questions!

OP
OP
SFAforester

SFAforester

Base
First Name
Monte
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What did you end up doing about your sway bar? Since I installed the Icons my front end is way too tight. I've got a long trip to Montana coming up next week, but when I get home I'm planning on removing it for local travel. Eventually plan to add a Rockjock swaybar if they make one for the bronco, but am thinking I may go without for all my around town and trail use.
I still don't have mine connected back. I gave up on the manual disconnect knowing I'll eventually shear the pins off again. As long as you have your tires aired up for road travel you'll notice the looseness when you make turns. The faster the turns, the higher the front fender will rise up. Once you air down the tires for offroad use and run the bronco faster than 20-30 mph, you'd better be careful, whether you're on dirt road or asphalt. I'm planning on putting my OEM pieces back on cause I don't plan to do much road crawling needing the articulation, and I'll keep them on even through the next Baja run.
Unhook them and take a drive, see how you like it, see if you can live with it.

OP
OP
SFAforester

SFAforester

Base
First Name
Monte
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

EXO!! Please pick me for the next trip!! 😎🙏🏻
There ain't no picking, it's a service. When they open the order banks, get your down payment and registration sent and your in!

Sponsored

FotoBroncoDan

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Cool video - noticed you had the red race stripe centered on your steering wheel. How/where did you get that? I know raptors have them…

OP
OP
SFAforester

SFAforester

Base
First Name
Monte
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Cool video - noticed you had the red race stripe centered on your steering wheel. How/where did you get that? I know raptors have them…
Amazon had them. I love steering wheel covers on my vehicles cause the wheels seem to wear so fast for me, thought it would be appropriate for my rig. 😁
Sponsored