Reaction score
Website
www.bayareametalfab.com
Vehicle(s)
Two 2021 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Curious what this looks like with parking sensors. Is there a shot or a cad view of that?

I'll have full installed pics later this week with the parking sensors. two of them are located in the mesh in the center and the outside sensors are just out side of the fog light pocket.
Sponsored

• Love
Reactions: f3d

Triceratops

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10 speed Huffy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Unofficially tug away! The bumper it self can handle it. With a tow bar and a safe attachment point to the tow vehicle I really don't see an issue flat towing. But that would depend on how your trying to flat tow.

It would put some stress on the frame horns ends so we would have to make sure FORD is intending them to be pulled from that location without additional support before I could say for sure.
probably adding in these as reinforcement and a breakaway attachment point:
https://lodoffroad.com/products/2021-bronco-black-ops-front-bumper-frame-tie-in-brackets

Superstition

Badlands
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Rubicon unlimited tricked out
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's a terrific looking AND functional winch bumper. If I can ever get a build date for my Badlands/SAS/Lux you'll have an order.

OP
OP
BAMF

BAMF

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bayareametalfab.com
Vehicle(s)
Two 2021 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

TexAZ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
12-14 week lead time? Good grief. Nothing like dropping a couple grand to wait 3-4 months.

Sponsored

broncbeau

Big Bend
First Name
Beau
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Is the 3 month lead time real?

OP
OP
BAMF

BAMF

Badlands
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bayareametalfab.com
Vehicle(s)
Two 2021 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

12-14 week lead time? Good grief. Nothing like dropping a couple grand to wait 3-4 months.
Is the 3 month lead time real?

Yes we are about 12 weeks out on new orders it could be less but that's about the lead time bumpers have been running in the shop. We don't sacrifice quality to make things go faster These things take time to build we build everything by hand no robots welding. We are a small crew of 10 that focuses on quality not speed, So larger items like bumpers have lead times sometimes they are short sometimes they are long. With the material slowdowns and people not wanting to work nearly the whole aftermarket industry in on back order right now. I would love to have everything we build in stock at all times. With the lack of skilled labor in the workforce it makes that hard to do if you care about the end product.

TexAZ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes we are about 12 weeks out on new orders it could be less but that's about the lead time bumpers have been running in the shop. We don't sacrifice quality to make things go faster These things take time to build we build everything by hand no robots welding. We are a small crew of 10 that focuses on quality not speed, So larger items like bumpers have lead times sometimes they are short sometimes they are long. With the material slowdowns and people not wanting to work nearly the whole aftermarket industry in on back order right now. I would love to have everything we build in stock at all times. With the lack of skilled labor in the workforce it makes that hard to do if you care about the end product.
I get that, unfortunately I already have $8k in orders (other vendors) dating back to November after waiting 1.5 years for the damn thing to begin with. At this rate, my Bronco will be like Johnny Cash's Cadillac song, parts from 2021, 22, 23, 24....
Are you charging on order, or waiting until ready to ship?

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

since i'm holding out for the MOD top, it'll be another year before my BADLANDS arrives.

hoping you have an installation video including the parking sensors and ACC relocate by them!

this bumper seems to check all the boxes!

OP
OP
BAMF

BAMF

Badlands
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bayareametalfab.com
Vehicle(s)
Two 2021 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I get that, unfortunately I already have $8k in orders (other vendors) dating back to November after waiting 1.5 years for the damn thing to begin with. At this rate, my Bronco will be like Johnny Cash's Cadillac song, parts from 2021, 22, 23, 24....
Are you charging on order, or waiting until ready to ship?
Payment is at the time of order. they ship out as soon as they are completed. I know it sucks we are all playing the waiting game right now are parts. Our tube laser took 7 months just for shipping last year it was set for a 35 day trip.

Sponsored
OP
OP
BAMF

BAMF

Badlands
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bayareametalfab.com
Vehicle(s)
Two 2021 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

since i'm holding out for the MOD top, it'll be another year before my BADLANDS arrives.

hoping you have an installation video including the parking sensors and ACC relocate by them!

this bumper seems to check all the boxes!
We will have step by step instructions up on the site for the sensor relocations. I'm actually working on the MOD bumper breakdown instructions to get the parking sensors out as we speak. Removal of everything is pretty easy on the bronco we have found. The ACC relocate is the most labor intensive of the install as the grille, head lights and shutters need to come off to install.

Kit595

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Will you be making a back bumper to match?

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mdh186

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes we will have two versions. one with a tire swing gate and one with out.
Tell me more about the rear bumper with integrated tire swing gate please. Hoping the tire will be centered and single side to run in conjunction with gate!
Sponsored