Sponsored

Chritaka

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 WildTrak; '06 Whippl'd Mustang (sold4upgrades)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

We could always weld some trick tabs on the bull bar for you during the fabrication. that would just add extra costs and lead time.
Thanks, I'll PM you on the best way to order with the customization.
Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Off the wall question, but anyone know the measurements of the box? Especially the overall length?

Sewie

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Bronco, 22 Bronco BL Sas 4D
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Off the wall question, but anyone know the measurements of the box? Especially the overall length?
No measurements that I've seen, but this post has a good view of the mounting location.

I wish vendors would include this. I have an older Warn XD9000 that I want to reuse and I know it won't fit in some bumpers.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

No measurements that I've seen, but this post has a good view of the mounting location.

I wish vendors would include this. I have an older Warn XD9000 that I want to reuse and I know it won't fit in some bumpers.
Lol thanks..but I literally mean the size of the box... I'm doing local pickup and need to figure out if it will fit in the back of my current vehicle :)

Sewie

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Bronco, 22 Bronco BL Sas 4D
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lol thanks..but I literally mean the size of the box... I'm doing local pickup and need to figure out if it will fit in the back of my current vehicle :)
Ha. Wasn't even thinking about that. Good to know as if I go with BAMF I'll be picking up too and would need to fit in the back of the Bronco.

Sponsored

JB1901

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands Sasquatch Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well it's normally paletized. Measure your current bumper and then see if it'll fit in your vehicle.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I picked mine up in person a few weeks back and no box, just the bumper. It was just wrapped in foam. I can measure the bumper if you would like, but its roughly the size of the MOD plus the bull bar if you got that version.

OP
OP
BAMF

BAMF

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bayareametalfab.com
Vehicle(s)
Two 2021 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They will fit in the trunk of a car with the seats folded down. No box/pallet on local pickup. I'm pretty sure we have loaded one in a Honda Civic.

OP
OP
BAMF

BAMF

Badlands
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bayareametalfab.com
Vehicle(s)
Two 2021 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The bumpers are made for a very tight fit with Warn EVO 10 and 12k winches. staying within those dimensions is what you want to do not all winches will fit.

Ford Bronco BAMF Overland front winch bumper EVO10-Dimensions

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I picked mine up in person a few weeks back and no box, just the bumper. It was just wrapped in foam. I can measure the bumper if you would like, but its roughly the size of the MOD plus the bull bar if you got that version.
Good to know. Sounds like it will fit but if You do get a chance to measure, please let me know.

Well it's normally paletized. Measure your current bumper and then see if it'll fit in your vehicle.
I would love to.... If only Ford could find out what happened to my Bronco that never shipped.

Sponsored

JB1901

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands Sasquatch Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would love to.... If only Ford could find out what happened to my Bronco that never shipped.
Measure any bumper of a similarly sized vehicle. See if it will fit.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Measure any bumper of a similarly sized vehicle. See if it will fit.
Duh..yeah it not like I don't know how wide the Bronco is (79.3 for my WT)

I knew the box would be bigger but since I now know it doesn't come in one I think I can handle the math :D ...thanks all

OP
OP
BAMF

BAMF

Badlands
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bayareametalfab.com
Vehicle(s)
Two 2021 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Duh..yeah it not like I don't know how wide the Bronco is (79.3 for my WT)

I knew the box would be bigger but since I now know it doesn't come in one I think I can handle the math :D ...thanks all

About 71" from tip to tip.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

About 71" from tip to tip.
Perfect thanks. I think if I put it diagonal in the back of my Wrangler with the passenger seat totally forward it may just fit.

I got the email on September 14th that my order got sent to powder coating. I'm assuming it should be ready soon?

armandom

Badlands
First Name
Armando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F350 King Ranch / 2017 Ford Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi Guys, I did mine a while ago with a 12K warn winch. but have been out of country working. Here is the front of my Cyber Orange Badlands SAS with the BAMF bumper. Jerry I would really like to know how you installed the lights by the winch and I really wish I would have gotten the bull bar.

IMG_1689.jpg
Sponsored