Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Dear Ford I know you watch these forums a few of us would like to see an actual picture of a base 4 door, why have we seen everything else but that???
Sponsored

amccue90

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Which one do you think Ford wants to be showing off? And which will put more money in Ford's pocket?

Ford Bronco Base 4 door pictutes??? 1614269156208

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I truly think that the Bronco hits every price point it could and every version looks great for what it is. That being said, I am very hesitant to see a non Sas 4 door base. The BB, BD, OBX are already pushing it with 17" rims and 32s. They look decent, good, passable. I think the base is going to cross "that line" though šŸ˜. Its an easy fix once the tires are replaced but I am not sure it will be easy on the eyes at first.

OP
OP
jason1114

jason1114

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I truly think that the Bronco hits every price point it could and every version looks great for what it is. That being said, I am very hesitant to see a non Sas 4 door base. The BB, BD, OBX are already pushing it with 17" rims and 32s. They look decent, good, passable. I think the base is going to cross "that line" though šŸ˜. Its an easy fix once the tires are replaced but I am not sure it will be easy on the eyes at first.
That's what I plan just put 32's and some old school looking wheels, but is still want to see the picture!!

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Honestly, I think they don't want people looking at the base and saying "hey, with a few upgrades I can make this work". And since Ford isn't offering any tire/wheel packages for it, they know that $2,000 is going somewhere else.

The 4dr base with a MIC hard top comes standard with an AT with an MSRP of just $35,390.
Essentially with about $2,500 in upgrades you can have something better than a Big Bend, for nearly $3,000 less (and not stuck with those ugly BB wheels and awful Dueler tires).

I've only seen one pic of a 4dr base, and it was on the back of a transporter going down the highway.

Needless to say, I ordered my 4dr base already and am having fun passing the time researching tire/wheel upgrades and such.

Sponsored
OP
OP
jason1114

jason1114

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Honestly, I think they don't want people looking at the base and saying "hey, with a few upgrades I can make this work". And since Ford isn't offering any tire/wheel packages for it, they know that $2,000 is going somewhere else.

The 4dr base with a MIC hard top comes standard with an AT with an MSRP of just $35,390.
Essentially with about $2,500 in upgrades you can have something better than a Big Bend, for nearly $3,000 less (and not stuck with those ugly BB wheels and awful Dueler tires).

I've only seen one pic of a 4dr base, and it was on the back of a transporter going down the highway.

Needless to say, I ordered my 4dr base already and am having fun passing the time researching tire/wheel upgrades and such.
Agree totally itā€™s what Iā€™m gonna do too, where is this picture of it on a hauler

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Agree totally itā€™s what Iā€™m gonna do too, where is this picture of it on a hauler
This is a screenshot from an Instagram post - I don't recall who posted it originally or I would give them credit.

Ford Bronco Base 4 door pictutes??? Screenshot_20210127-233239_2

xcxv

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage