Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thanks, How did you know that I order OW? I plan to change if green is available for MY22 and I like the shade. I may need to find a set of these wheels to mount dedicated snow tires on.
Or the other way around
Ha! - Great minds think alike on the OW. And I'm also changing to green in 2022 if I (really the wife) like the shade. I just found these wheels and they'll do until I find something better.

Screen Shot 2021-03-02 at 8.32.19 PM.png

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ha! - Great minds think alike on the OW. And I'm also changing to green in 2022 if I (really the wife) like the shade. I just found these wheels and they'll do until I find something better.

Ford Bronco Base Badlands w/ 33s vs Sasquatch w/ 35s final decision Screen Shot 2021-03-02 at 8.32.19 PM
I have been asking my wife for her opinion but she is mostly disinterested. I will let her drive it to work a couple times and she may change her tune.

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have been asking my wife for her opinion but she is mostly disinterested. I will let her drive it to work a couple times and she may change her tune.
My wife is somewhat disinterested in wheels, but she wants silver - machined I guess. Her demands are white color, heated seats, nav system, and remote start.

thd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Camaro SS 1/LE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I considered skipping Sasquatch, especially if I go with a manual, until I started pricing wheels and tires out. Once you go with the optional BL wheels, the difference isn't that much. Add in the fact that you need five wheels and five tires and Sasquatch wins for me.
You can also sell your OEM wheels and tires right away your new wheel/tire combo will be nearly covered. There will be people that want to replace their wheels with the stock BL wheels. That is what I plan to do but not 100% sure which aftermarket wheels I will get yet.
Sponsored