Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hello Base Base Owners,

So, some background first. I started out with a reserved Badlands, quickly moved to a 2-door Black Diamond, but my heart has been with a simple 2-door Base Base or Base Sasquatch. I still settled on a 2-door BDā€¦.for now.

My questions you askā€¦.

Do you feel like your missing anything the higher trims offer?

Locker?
CoPilot 360 for safety?
MGV?
Leather Steering Wheel?
The list goes on.

Anything?

Thank you šŸ˜ƒ
Sponsored

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I don't have a base and this is first world problem stuff but in no world do I want to have a car that doesn't have auto climate control lol. I have had it in my last 2 cars and it's amazing lol

FrankenRodz

Base
First Name
sheldon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base 2 - Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not missing a thing! Anything I want to add is available at a fraction of the cost.
Ultimately comes down to what you get for the money compared to other vehicles. For me I didnā€™t want a very expensive toy, and at a premium price, thereā€™s a lot better product out there.

nomnom

Base
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Basequatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hello Base Base Owners,

So, some background first. I started out with a reserved Badlands, quickly moved to a 2-door Black Diamond, but my heart has been with a simple 2-door Base Base or Base Sasquatch. I still settled on a 2-door BDā€¦.for now.

My questions you askā€¦.

Locker?
CoPilot 360 for safety?
MGV?
Leather Steering Wheel?
The list goes on.

Anything?

Thank you šŸ˜ƒ
Basquatch owner here. Ridden in a wildtrak.
I donā€™t feel like Iā€™m missing anything, creature comforts. Nothing that canā€™t be modded later.

Sasquatch has lockers but no sway disconnect. Performed just fine off-road and crawling without it.

base comes with auto-brake, I feel thatā€™s all you need. 360 is too much, constant beeping while youā€™re off-roading? No thanks.

MGV was cool in the wildtrak but the cloth seats are comfy. For $1600 you can get similar seats upholstered.

plastic steering wheel is also fine, it really depends on each person and how fancy they want their stuff to be. To me, if youā€™re taking the bronco out on rugged terrain, the plastics will hold up better over time.

Sponsored

TexasTj

Base
First Name
Nathaniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover LR3
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am going to order a Base SAS for the 2023 year model. The only thing I would like to have that is not on the Basa SAS is the Leather steering wheel and heated seat. I figure by the time I will get my Truck I can find a leather steering wheel and gear shifter on eBay from a totaled truck and Install heated seats myself. I would rather save the 5k from bumping up in trim for a winch and mount from Rough Country and a back bone roof rack from Rhino Rack.

M Redwood

Big Bend
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BB,BASE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
it was all i could do to afford the base price so upgrades not affordable...having said that i would love to have at least a locker and if i could afford it i would have done sas base or a bd..nothing more.. I've upgraded to 35s for 1000$ tires and wheels! and 2 inch lift for 100$ so that is my selfsas package...fyi i sold off 2 cars and 2 polaris to get this and its my sole pleasure machine

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hello Base Base Owners,

My questions you askā€¦.

Locker?
CoPilot 360 for safety?
MGV?
Leather Steering Wheel?
The list goes on.

Anything?

Thank you šŸ˜ƒ
I am totally satisfied with a 2.3l Base, auto 10spd. Sometimes I wish I had gone Basesquatch for the lockers and Bilstein shocks, I'm not a crawler and it's still pretty impressive where the Basebase can go. Note that the Black Diamond has the modular bumper, which is still a production constraint.

Mike5681

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
More Door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have 4dr base squatch and am completely satisfied.
A few items I would like but not worth the additional $10k in my opinion is climate control (only important in the winter) and the adaptive cruise control.

Sponsored

Baseaf

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hello Base Base Owners,

My questions you askā€¦.

Locker?
CoPilot 360 for safety?
MGV?
Leather Steering Wheel?
The list goes on.

Anything?

Thank you šŸ˜ƒ
Locking diffs. That is my one and only complaint with the non sas. I will add a rear locker at some point.

EaglesFan91

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I definitely wouldn't mind some of the creature comforts of the higher trims but I did not think they were worth the price. I love having the base model, if I had to choose I would repurchase the base again.

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I definitely wouldn't mind some of the creature comforts of the higher trims but I did not think they were worth the price. I love having the base model, if I had to choose I would repurchase the base again.
We need a Base badge of honor. "The few, doing more, with less" or something.
Sponsored