Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
No roll down windows, which I would have paid extra to get.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

baseBase manual here.

#1 item missed is the heated seats ... but I can do that for a few hundo .... might be able to do fronts and rears!
Considering swapping to leather or MGV when I do get around to the install .... but that is fast way to a $2k upgrade at that point.
The cloth has been fine so far, the seats are very comfy on road trips BTW.

#2 Haven't done any real wheeling with this one yet, but an ARB rear might be nice if I get back into it.
All my other wheeling was done on open diffs.
As I always tell those just getting into wheeling, you'll be surprised how far 33's and open diffs can get you. With finesse and throttle discipline, you won't break shit either.

If you think you will do any serious offroading or just a lot of lesser offroading ... just get the Squatch. You'll be money ahead in the long run.

The 30's had to go.
Ended up with 35's ... just a touch too tall for 4.46 gears.
It still drives just fine, but
33's (true 33's MAX or 32.6" variety) would have been the sweet spot though.

EveryDayBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Motorcycle
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am going to order a Base SAS for the 2023 year model. The only thing I would like to have that is not on the Basa SAS is the Leather steering wheel and heated seat. I figure by the time I will get my Truck I can find a leather steering wheel and gear shifter on eBay from a totaled truck and Install heated seats myself. I would rather save the 5k from bumping up in trim for a winch and mount from Rough Country and a back bone roof rack from Rhino Rack.
Leather steering wheel covers will be available by the time most of us get our broncos.

I could buy one right now for my subaru for $45, They have lots of current fords too just don't yet have the bronco,
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MXE612M/ref=ox_sc_saved_image_4?smid=AXWRQKZTPWEEL&psc=1

Ford Bronco Base Base Owners - I have some questions 😬 1646104306698

Sponsored

Cskyline

Base
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3500Ram
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hello Base Base Owners,

So, some background first. I started out with a reserved Badlands, quickly moved to a 2-door Black Diamond, but my heart has been with a simple 2-door Base Base or Base Sasquatch. I still settled on a 2-door BD….for now.

My questions you ask….

Do you feel like your missing anything the higher trims offer?

Locker?
CoPilot 360 for safety?
MGV?
Leather Steering Wheel?
The list goes on.

Anything?

Thank you 😃

Cskyline

Base
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3500Ram
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hello Base Base Owners,

So, some background first. I started out with a reserved Badlands, quickly moved to a 2-door Black Diamond, but my heart has been with a simple 2-door Base Base or Base Sasquatch. I still settled on a 2-door BD….for now.

My questions you ask….

Do you feel like your missing anything the higher trims offer?

Locker?
CoPilot 360 for safety?
MGV?
Leather Steering Wheel?
The list goes on.

Anything?

Thank you 😃

Landry

Base
First Name
JoDee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base 2Door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I absolutely have no regrets getting a Base, manual 2Door. The only upgrades being floor mats and auxiliary switches. I’ve added a two inch lift, bigger tires on the steelies, holographic bronco letters for the front bumper, script lettering and soon tint. All this and I’m still under $35k.
p.s. I drove a badlands Sasquatch at Off Roadeo and it was great, but I wouldn’t trade my Base for it.
Ford Bronco Base Base Owners - I have some questions 😬 179216F6-B0FC-4CE9-81E8-496A8E098C70
Ford Bronco Base Base Owners - I have some questions 😬 8B4CF7F1-53CE-4019-B24E-ADB148B7392F
Ford Bronco Base Base Owners - I have some questions 😬 AD35C48C-D8A7-44D1-B23D-B7DA79EA41D5

Cskyline

Base
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3500Ram
Your Bronco Model
Base
It depends on what your locking for as for myself if I needed leather, cameras, leather steering wheel etc. I would not buy a bronco to go off roading in . All I need is functional off road abilities to cross streams climb trails that is what the base with a Sasquatch package is designed to do to take you off road and it will be much more comfortable than than a base Jeep.

refade1

Base
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
Your Bronco Model
Base
it was all i could do to afford the base price so upgrades not affordable...having said that i would love to have at least a locker and if i could afford it i would have done sas base or a bd..nothing more.. I've upgraded to 35s for 1000$ tires and wheels! and 2 inch lift for 100$ so that is my selfsas package...fyi i sold off 2 cars and 2 polaris to get this and its my sole pleasure machine
dang where did you find a deal on tires and rims for 1000

Sponsored
OP
OP
mlcinema

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I absolutely have no regrets getting a Base, manual 2Door. The only upgrades being floor mats and auxiliary switches. I’ve added a two inch lift, bigger tires on the steelies, holographic bronco letters for the front bumper, script lettering and soon tint. All this and I’m still under $35k.
p.s. I drove a badlands Sasquatch at Off Roadeo and it was great, but I wouldn’t trade my Base for it.
Ford Bronco Base Base Owners - I have some questions 😬 AD35C48C-D8A7-44D1-B23D-B7DA79EA41D5
Looks great!

Benzito

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Base has power doors and windows, and you actually get the push button unlock fob not the stupid "easy to steel your car proximity key fob" of the higher trims.
No, I mean I would have paid extra for CRANK windows rather than power / push button. One less thing to break. I hate electronics because I can sort of understand how a mechanical engine works, but have no clue about computers and chips and programming, etc. And there's no wrench in the tool kit for that. :^)

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
No, I mean I would have paid extra for CRANK windows rather than power / push button. One less thing to break. I hate electronics because I can sort of understand how a mechanical engine works, but have no clue about computers and chips and programming, etc. And there's no wrench in the tool kit for that. :^)
Right there with you...

Kramku1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Amen to that would also have liked manual lever to engage 4x4
Sponsored