EveryDayBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Motorcycle
Your Bronco Model
Base
No, I mean I would have paid extra for CRANK windows rather than power / push button. One less thing to break. I hate electronics because I can sort of understand how a mechanical engine works, but have no clue about computers and chips and programming, etc. And there's no wrench in the tool kit for that. :^)
No way, crank windows suck balls.

My friend has a newer 4 door wrangler WITH crank windows and manual door locks and just being a passenger you feel how annoying that is. You get out and he asks did you lock the door?

Absolute must haves:
- power windows
- power door locks
- air conditioning
- intermittent wipers
- and now that I can't touch my phone without getting a ticket it must have apple car play

The base model has all those and if it didn't I wouldn't even consider buying it. I'd stick with Subaru.

At 52 years old I'm not reaching over to the other door to unlock it and I'm certainly not going to crank the passenger window from the divers seat.

Amen to that would also have liked manual lever to engage 4x4
Would love that, and manual locking hubs.

What I don't need are power seats.

I don't know what kind of person is so lazy they can't reach down to grab a bar and adjust their seat? Thankfully the base model comes with manual seats because I sure as hell don't want to pay for power seats.
Sponsored

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
No, I mean I would have paid extra for CRANK windows rather than power / push button. One less thing to break. I hate electronics because I can sort of understand how a mechanical engine works, but have no clue about computers and chips and programming, etc. And there's no wrench in the tool kit for that. :^)
Same here, I'm in my 50s , fully capable of reaching over and unlocking a door a couple feet away. Duel climate control is having the passenger take two seconds to open or close a vent. And I went 40 years without a cell phone, I certainly don't need a car to make phone calls for me. And a manual transfer case would be great.

Jawbox

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Same here, I'm in my 50s , fully capable of reaching over and unlocking a door a couple feet away. Duel climate control is having the passenger take two seconds to open or close a vent. And I went 40 years without a cell phone, I certainly don't need a car to make phone calls for me. And a manual transfer case would be great.
Ha, I rarely have a passenger, so power windows are a necessity. Can't really reach over while headed down the highway to crank down the other windows. I like my airflow.

If I have to replace a power regulator once in awhile, so be it.

TantoIndian

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford bronco , 2,7
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
4d base owner here. In the beginning I was a little bit regretful with not getting a higher tier model, but the more I'm in it and the more I drive it, I really like just the regular simplicities of not having all the options.

OP
OP
mlcinema

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

4d base owner here. In the beginning I was a little bit regretful with not getting a higher tier model, but the more I'm in it and the more I drive it, I really like just the regular simplicities of not having all the options.
My BD hasn't been built yet, but I keep going back and forth. BD or Base, BD or Base. 😅

Sponsored

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

No. Loving the base sas, it's perfect. I daily a loaded AT4.

Abundigas

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Squatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Base
Base Squach, has everything I need and more than I had in my 2018 JKU Rubicon Recon. (minus sway bar disc, which I never used) So I would not change a thing with my order. 40K out the door. The only thing I miss is the cargo space of the 4 door, but still wouldn't change to a 4 door, I just learned to pack lighter.

Big Blue 1

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What I was missing I had installed. Mine was a base base