First Name
KC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dune buggy
Your Bronco Model
Base
That looks awesome, love it. For under 30k, can't beat it.
Yes actually doesn’t look that bad all u have to do is update the tires to a 33 inch or 35 and maybe a 1 or 1.5 inch suspension lift and I good I actually like it I thought it was gonna have a ugly back basic interior it has some color
Sponsored

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Can we just call ourselves "Base Camp" with that logo and then can someone message this to Mr. Levine so he calls it "base camp" and then gets his army of "rock stars" on it and then eventually we can have the badge?

I would have been happy with a "Kensington Metropark" or "Blue Square Intermediate level ski trail" or even "pineapple pizza" badge. Really anything. But this is awesome!
I think we’re getting the cursive BRONCO lettering, and the horse.
Giddy up!!
Ford Bronco Base Bronco 2-Door Iconic Silver spotted in  Wixom, MI 9F17D97E-FE8D-47E5-BE72-64860242A8BF

ArrickSports

Black Diamond
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevy HHR
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You know, I would be happy with the base model if I didn't have to add an aftermarket towing package to it :-/

NotAnonymous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Mine definitely won't look like a fleet vehicle once I get the discounted options at build and then add stuff over the next 10-15 years....the VB color will help with that too. Plus, of course, the Base Camp badge that I'm sure will be added by the rock stars. /S

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
To be clear, my "3 legged dog setup" will be able to handle 95% of trails AND will be able to go into 100% of still water lakes and slow moving rivers, even if they are 10s of feet deep.

Sponsored

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Time to light the torches as raise the pitchforks.

According to @mrlevine, that’s the badging Base Camp is getting.
Ford Bronco Base Bronco 2-Door Iconic Silver spotted in  Wixom, MI 881FF502-B7A2-4947-A5EB-643726388613

Last edited:

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think the base resembles the original bronco the best... I wish I had cash for two , one for the BD and another for a
2 door base with absolutely no upgrades...
I've been thinking the same thing. I have two reservations. But I can't afford two Broncos no matter how many times I try to come up with a way to get an absolute base for daily and a more loaded for my camp vehicle. ?

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
Terrific concept on the base camp badge art. Now I want to make one that is in line with the rest of the badges so that Ford might possibly adopt it! I'm thinking a round / circular shape with a part outline of a tent in the foreground with a mountain in the background. Or something simple with just a campfire. I like the Everest concept one but it's too close to Big Bend and don't think it'd fly (though Badlands and First Edition are the same but whatever).

Works for me...even IF we're talking 1st World Peasants here (myself included). I had really wanted to go Black Diamond, but I'd honestly rather go cheap on the Base, add a bunch of discounted options and accessories (via Granger deal) at build, then add on as I go. I fully intend to keep this Bronco as my long-term daily driver and off-road vehicle.
I'm in a similar boat though I don't have a great desire for more than the base offers other than a rear locker and gearing and wheel/tire options.

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
Works for me...even IF we're talking 1st World Peasants here (myself included). I had really wanted to go Black Diamond, but I'd honestly rather go cheap on the Base, add a bunch of discounted options and accessories (via Granger deal) at build, then add on as I go. I fully intend to keep this Bronco as my long-term daily driver and off-road vehicle.
I'm in a similar boat though I don't have a great desire for more than the base offers other than a rear locker and gearing and wheel/tire options.
Sponsored