Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It will be interesting to see what the Aftermarket will dream up to bolt on to here in lieu of the Oh Shit Handle, that us Basers don't bother with
A holster fo my .45 ACP!!!

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I agree, if I were to go Base I'd immediately get new tires and wheels. Does anyone know if you could order other Bronco factory rims after delivery or will there be aftermarket "Bronco" badge rim options?
I think once dealers start getting trucks in, then Yes. And from what the Bronco performance driver told me, you can put any of the other trims standard wheels on a Base.

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sponsored

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Works for me...even IF we're talking 1st World Peasants here (myself included). I had really wanted to go Black Diamond, but I'd honestly rather go cheap on the Base, add a bunch of discounted options and accessories (via Granger deal) at build, then add on as I go. I fully intend to keep this Bronco as my long-term daily driver and off-road vehicle.
DITTO

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
C6B8891E-C236-4D0A-8F45-AAF03A0B9BA5.png
F3FA6FDE-A1CA-4015-BD06-B2B4520C140E.png
I’m in the Base Camp, it’s a nice place to be. ⛺

My vote would be for that "Everest-ish" badge....
Can we just call ourselves "Base Camp" with that logo and then can someone message this to Mr. Levine so he calls it "base camp" and then gets his army of "rock stars" on it and then eventually we can have the badge?

I would have been happy with a "Kensington Metropark" or "Blue Square Intermediate level ski trail" or even "pineapple pizza" badge. Really anything. But this is awesome!

Last edited:

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

C6B8891E-C236-4D0A-8F45-AAF03A0B9BA5.png
F3FA6FDE-A1CA-4015-BD06-B2B4520C140E.png
I’m in the Base Camp, it’s a nice place to be. ⛺
I like the hexagon shape with the Everest graphic. Triangle looks like we’re copying BL or FE

Sponsored

Slick Rick

Black Diamond
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Challenger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Can we just call ourselves "Base Camp" with that logo and then can someone message this to Mr. Levine so he calls it "base camp" and then gets his army of "rock stars" on it and then eventually we can have the badge?

I would have been happy with a "Kensington Metropark" or "Blue Square Intermediate level ski trail" or even "pineapple pizza" badge. Really anything. But this is awesome!
I will be happy with the Bronco cursive!

Rambler

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘04 Silverado, ‘97 Wrangler, ‘65 Norton
Your Bronco Model
Base

I got these from the B6G Member Art thread. There are lots of sticker designs on the thread.
Ford Bronco Base Bronco 2-Door Iconic Silver spotted in  Wixom, MI FAA2E37A-1983-410E-A9CB-154AC7A06A3A

Space Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon 1st Edition, etc...
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
And, if

Can I please have both? They're both awesome but the Everest one is more awesomer.
Sponsored