Rambler

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘04 Silverado, ‘97 Wrangler, ‘65 Norton
Your Bronco Model
Base
They officially announced Mt. Everest is a bit taller yesterday. Please adjust that awesome badge you made! ?
The badge definitely needs to be fixed ASAP! I didn’t make it, it’s from the B6G Member Art thread. There are some cool designs on the thread and they are free to use. ??
Sponsored

Mountain Bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Full size GM SUV
Your Bronco Model
Base
Agree 100% - two factors: hard to compete with a good metallic...and none of Ford's other options speak to me. I actually wish Ford would be acquired by Subaru, as their color folks make Ford's look lame.
However, I see at least two Subaru’s per day that look identical to Area 51. It actually turned me off on the color.

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ok... why does the spare holder extend out so much? Seems like it might poke me in the eye... or at least do damage when I back into something.
You know the first major issue to come up for everyone - when placing a heavy tire back there, some may drop the tire and wheel on the protrusion and end up snapping the camera off in the process. I doubt the stick meant to hold up 100lbs of SAS tire. The stick looks like plastic which bolts to the mount.

Suke996

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition (Reservation)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Just me but I think if they carried the top mold line forward to the driver section it would look better?

9661CEF0-27C6-4579-AE33-4D4A7D190F39.jpeg

396E2055-2DA4-4436-BDE0-ADCC9AF70805.jpeg

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I will drive past you in about 9 months with my Base Anti-Matter Blue Bronco and the old school canoe on top... on the way to Wolverine Lake.

While some here argue that without bigger wheels, my set up will not "go everywhere". I disagree. I will literally be in the middle of Wolverine Lake in that canoe while others will not be able to take their Sasquatch there. You see, my set up will handle 33.5 inches or 33.5 feet of water, no problem.

Ford Bronco Base Bronco 2-Door Iconic Silver spotted in  Wixom, MI 396E2055-2DA4-4436-BDE0-ADCC9AF70805
World's smallest canoe.

Sponsored

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I like the hexagon shape with the Everest graphic. Triangle looks like we’re copying BL or FE
I think a modified version of the triangle image put on the hexagon shape could be an acceptable compromise. (for me at least)

tokyo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
siennavenzasparkXDfit
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just me but I think if they carried the top mold line forward to the driver section it would look better?

Ford Bronco Base Bronco 2-Door Iconic Silver spotted in  Wixom, MI 396E2055-2DA4-4436-BDE0-ADCC9AF70805

True, the top isn't ideal, but it will be sitting in my garage most of the year and covered in snow the rest so no biggie.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wait. Did something change or is it just me? I thought the Base was standard soft top and the Hard top was the option?
2 doors come with hard
4 doors come with soft

WT and FE come with Hard

So without Hard tops, you basically can't produce more most of you lineup.

Chucko

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element, 4Runner, 2 Door Mitsu Montero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was leaning toward Iconic Silver but if the production MIC top is going to be the shade of gray shown in these photos.... I'm gonna have to go with Carbonized Gray instead. That shade is just too light to contrast enough with the silver. Dark gray would work or ideally black. Oh well early adopter problems I guess?

Sponsored

KingWillard

Black Diamond
First Name
Willard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Black Diamond 2.3 MT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The base looks pretty decent, although I do wish that you could add bigger tires and maybe just a locking rear dif as ala carte items through Ford. The locker is what really has me leaning toward either base Sasquatch or Big Bend. Great pics!

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Been posted here or on the other site. Never had it so won't miss it. Grabbed my interest because it's high on my list of "nice to have". Not a deal breaker or something that I'd be willing to spend a coupla thousand extra for on a higher trim level to have. Perhaps you could start a thread on it?...
That is great news. Can’t afford to jump up another model just for remote start
You can download the FordPass app and it will be right on the home screen. When you sync it to your vehicle you'll be able to remote start, lock and unlock it. When I bought my Ranger the dealer told me about it and did it right there for me. It's a great feature and I use mine a lot even though I have it on my fob. There are many times we're somewhere and I second guess if I locked my doors.

Ford Bronco Base Bronco 2-Door Iconic Silver spotted in  Wixom, MI Screenshot 2020-12-09 at 8.15.08 PM

BD1

Badlands
First Name
BD1
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was leaning toward Iconic Silver but if the production MIC top is going to be the shade of gray shown in these photos.... I'm gonna have to go with Carbonized Gray instead. That shade is just too light to contrast enough with the silver. Dark gray would work or ideally black. Oh well early adopter problems I guess?
I am thinking the exact same.

BEM-S4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs & Porsches
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just placed my order for silver... not quire the real thing though! Ashamed to admit watching the movie pushed me towards silver when I can actually order something.

Bronco.GIF
Sponsored