Sponsored

Base Bronco Aftermarket Front Bumper options?

Renzo1321

Base
First Name
Chonco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hi peeps,

Has anyone installed an aftermarket front bumper on their base Bronco yet?
One of my biggest regrets was not going for the modular bumper but I am glad I went with SAS Package.

My original plan was to swap the standard plastic one that comes with the Base with a steel modular bumper that someone was selling on FB marketplace. After looking into what it would take to swap the front bumper with the modular bumper, I changed my mind since it takes some extreme modifications.

Any ideas?
Sponsored

Frankie945

Base
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hi peeps,

Has anyone installed an aftermarket front bumper on their base Bronco yet?
One of my biggest regrets was not going for the modular bumper but I am glad I went with SAS Package.

My original plan was to swap the standard plastic one that comes with the Base with a steel modular bumper that someone was selling on FB marketplace. After looking into what it would take to swap the front bumper with the modular bumper, I changed my mind since it takes some extreme modifications.

Any ideas?
We just gotta wait it out for more companies to release their products. I’m in same boat. Should of got the mod bumper to hold me over. The aftermarket bumper I’m eyeballing when or if it ever comes out is the crawltek brand. They remind me of the poison spyder brand but better. If you go to their site their jeep armor is bad ass fingers crossed they make some sliders like the jk for the bronco. Also fabfours has a stubby that looks really nice too.

And if your going to wheel it depending on where you wheel your going to need all the skids too.

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We just gotta wait it out for more companies to release their products. I’m in same boat. Should of got the mod bumper to hold me over. The aftermarket bumper I’m eyeballing when or if it ever comes out is the crawltek brand. They remind me of the poison spyder brand but better. If you go to their site their jeep armor is bad ass fingers crossed they make some sliders like the jk for the bronco. Also fabfours has a stubby that looks really nice too.

And if your going to wheel it depending on where you wheel your going to need all the skids too.
Agreed, most of the aftermarket's were/have been waiting on their own Bronco's to work out fitment, etc. As I'm going to be waiting for my own vehicle for quite a bit longer, it seems, I continue to follow the "usual suspects" from the Jeep world and am waiting for Rockhard 4x4 to release their Patriot (or equivalent) series of bumpers in aluminum for the Bronco. With luck there will be a "bumper crop" of aftermaket options awaiting me whenever I finally take delivery (ordered 4DR Badlands 2.7L Lux).
Sponsored