Sponsored

Base Bronco comes Standard with Heated Seats? Not anymore.

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Nah, it doesn't.
Sponsored

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I doubt a Base with no package will get heated seats, but maybe it's a consolation prize that they'll announce in the email tomorrow?
I live in Phoenix Arizona, the only thing closer to living on the surface of the sun would be if I lived in Yuma.

Heated seats mean nothing to me. I'd pay decent money for but coolers (A/C in the seat) though.

BlazinGTO

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GTO M6 2004 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

BlazinGTO

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GTO M6 2004 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
#dreamcrusher
Yeah, I know... It would be pretty sweet. I've seen multiple people on here switching up to BB to get mid just for the heated seats. I'd guess that's why they are tied into the package, trying to force you up into the next trim.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Sure, heated in the summer and cooled in the winter. Seriously, think it's another rock star error, heated seats come with mid package and up.

OP
OP
ColbyFromBama

ColbyFromBama

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Base 100 percent does not have heated seats. There isn't even a button for them on the dash lol

Also goto here:

https://www.ford.com/suvs/bronco/models/
If you go to the actual order page, it says it comes with heated front seats (hence the picture in my original post). It also now says in Build & Price that the heated cloth seats come standard. So, nobody knows definitively until we hear from a Bronco Rep. I’m assuming you’re right, and it’s a typo. But as with everything during this launch, there’s a possibility.

Shotsy

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '18 BMW m240i, '04 Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I live in Phoenix Arizona, the only thing closer to living on the surface of the sun would be if I lived in Yuma.

Heated seats mean nothing to me. I'd pay decent money for but coolers (A/C in the seat) though.
I live in New England and would pay for that too.

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yeah, I know... It would be pretty sweet. I've seen multiple people on here switching up to BB to get mid just for the heated seats. I'd guess that's why they are tied into the package, trying to force you up into the next trim.
I am one of those people who moved to Big Bend, but I welcome this change if it is True that Base gets Heated Seats Standard. Now I am thinking either to get 2.7L engine or go for Sasq. with the extra cash I would save with Base.

Sponsored

Shotsy

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '18 BMW m240i, '04 Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can't you add heated/cooled seats aftermarket through Katzkin? I'm very close to changing my BD to a Base and getting leather seats installed with heat/a.c. though katzkin.
Maybe, but I'm going with the Lux with heated seats. If it came with A/C seats I would go with that too, but I'll use heated seats more than A/C. I'll manspread with the doors off - that's enough Cool Jewels tech for me!

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Can't you add heated/cooled seats aftermarket through Katzkin? I'm very close to changing my BD to a Base and getting leather seats installed with heat/a.c. though katzkin.
I got a Quote from Katzkin for my 2016 Pilot EX - Cloth Seats, for 4 Seats Heating Only with Leather Upgrade would cost $ 1895. But with the Big Bend the Mid Package gives a lot of Options for $ 1495 including Heated Seats. Ofcourse No Leather Seats, but its a good deal in my opinion.

Itsmeclooney

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I got a Quote from Katzkin for my 2016 Pilot EX - Cloth Seats, for 4 Seats Heating Only with Leather Upgrade would cost $ 1895. But with the Big Bend the Mid Package gives a lot of Options for $ 1495 including Heated Seats. Ofcourse No Leather Seats, but its a good deal in my opinion.
Right, don't Katzin's offer heated and cooled, though?

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Right, don't Katzin's offer heated and cooled, though?
Yes, they do but its more for Ventilated Option along with Heated, the price would go above $2000.
Sponsored