M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BB,BASE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Updated with some answers:

I wonder with any less offset you would rub the crash bars?
The crash bars have to be removed just like the sas package...max size 33 to keep crash bars.

So a 35" tire on the base with a +55 offset and no lift? Thought from reading tons of other posts there's no way anything bigger than a 33 would fit without rubbing 🤔
These fit great I suppose if you require extreme articulation maybe you want a lift but the 80 percent who dont hard core rock crawl no probs.

Title seems to suggest you slapped 315s on a Base Bronco with no lift. Don't see any way that's possible, and in the photos it looks lifted.

What am I missing?
Nope I was shocked as well no lift fit geat.

What have you done for your spare tire?
I had a 285 75 17 unused laying around and have a 5th ranger wheel so all good...prefer a smaller lighter spare to rest on tailgate and take stress off tailgate...

This looks sweet! Any rub?
No not even close but street use only...

Ford Bronco Base Bronco Fitted With 315 Size Tires & Ford Ranger Wheels (No Lift) 20210801_164917
Ford Bronco Base Bronco Fitted With 315 Size Tires & Ford Ranger Wheels (No Lift) 20210801_164846
Ford Bronco Base Bronco Fitted With 315 Size Tires & Ford Ranger Wheels (No Lift) 20210801_164726
Ford Bronco Base Bronco Fitted With 315 Size Tires & Ford Ranger Wheels (No Lift) 20210731_132156

Could you post a few pictures from inside the wheel well to see the clearance around the crash bars, tie rod, etc?
Crash bars have to be removed on this size tire just like sas...these pics show the least clearance when tire turned varios degrees.
20210731_150824.jpg
20210731_150919.jpg

i was able to get a tiny rub on a full left turn under some power it was minor seems to be the left wheel just touching the sway bar which is round and thick steel so no real issues... it does work but i do understand why ford used a 30 offset on the sas rim...im happy with it and won't change anything ..i did test it making some sharp turns and hitting curbs while turning with no rub...for an economy wheel package not a bad choice
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
M Redwood

M Redwood

Big Bend
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BB,BASE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This veh was made for this size tire in my opinion...do not hesitate to put 315 70 17 or 35s on -fit easy...ranger wheels like new finding for about 100 To 200 for a set many with tpms

OP
OP
M Redwood

M Redwood

Big Bend
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BB,BASE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This was what it came with spare tire looking doughnuts.. love these ranger wheels and prefer more of a factory look...but being a base buyer its more about economics ...under 40k for this setup not bad in my opinion....and yes any gouges no prob mount another for 20 bucks or so

Ford Bronco Base Bronco Fitted With 315 Size Tires & Ford Ranger Wheels (No Lift) 20210731_150402

survivormanca

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder with any less offset you would rub the crash bars?

survivormanca

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also, any concern about the smaller front end axle and that large of a tire?

Last edited:

Sponsored

RhodeIslandRed

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
TD5 Defenders
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow. Those wheels look amazing. And the tires, really. This has me re-thinking things. They have the +30 offset?

Where'd you find them? nvm. I see them all over the Ranger5g site.

Last edited:

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Huh?
I'm confused.

Title seems to suggest you slapped 315s on a Base Bronco with no lift. Don't see any way that's possible, and in the photos it looks lifted.

What am I missing?

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Would the bronco center cap fit those wheels?

jaiuppa

Base
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr CG Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Huh?
I'm confused.

What am I missing?
Lift is from the rubber, wheel arches look pretty stuffed not to say crash bars are not rubbing. Base bronco has the same wheel arches as every other trim

jaiuppa

Base
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr CG Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not bad, not bad at all. I think it looks quite good. I have a set of those take-offs from my Ranger in the basement. Thanks, I've got so many ideas for wheels and tires on my Bronco now, so what's one more. :)

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Something "fits" when there is no rubbing when stuffed at full lock in either/both directions, maybe VERY minor rub at the absolute extremes.

I'd like to see how much clearance there is at the Upper Control Arm and what happens during articulation and turning.

kput

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Honda Ridgeline, 2021 Bronco 4door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So a 35" tire on the base with a +55 offset and no lift? Thought from reading tons of other posts there's no way anything bigger than a 33 would fit without rubbing 🤔