First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BB,BASE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The wheel arches on the Bronco are pretty huge. Trim doesn't change that. Yeah, you can get the rubber on but does it rub anywhere without the lift when actually put to the tests?
I cant say for sure on that but I think the average user will be fine clearanxe is better than the average off road factory paxkage on most trucks suvs say like a tacoma....I dont see probs for 70 80 percent of owners...

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I cant say for sure on that but I think the average user will be fine clearanxe is better than the average off road factory paxkage on most trucks suvs say like a tacoma....I dont see probs for 70 80 percent of owners...
How much clearance at the Upper Control Arm?
That clearance appeared to be very close with factory 285's on the Badlands. General thought was that was why they went to a +30 for the Sasquatch 315's.

Here's a squatch pic of what I'm talking about.... stolen from the web, the red is not my highlighting, but does point to the area of concern.
Ford Bronco Base Bronco Fitted With 315 Size Tires & Ford Ranger Wheels (No Lift) 1627925486209

Last edited:

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Those wheels do look great by the way!!!

I've been looking for a nice bright silver or machined finish to compliment my AMB Base .... if they ever release it from captivity.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Can you verify the exact size stamped on the inside of the wheel including width and offset?

Sponsored

broncbeau

Big Bend
First Name
Beau
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
BEEFY. Looks sweet. Thanks.

Mzekew

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Its rapid red in az sun !
That AZ sun with no humidity makes Rapid Red look very different!

I would not have guessed that was Rapid Red based on all the pics posted here and having seen one in person (not in Arizona).

goes to show you really have to see some of these colors in person to know what you’re getting.

_finack

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Lincoln MKZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Updated with some answers:

The crash bars have to be removed just like the sas package...max size 33 to keep crash bars.

These fit great I suppose if you require extreme articulation maybe you want a lift but the 80 percent who dont hard core rock crawl no probs.

Nope I was shocked as well no lift fit geat.

I had a 285 75 17 unused laying around and have a 5th ranger wheel so all good...prefer a smaller lighter spare to rest on tailgate and take stress off tailgate...

No not even close but street use only...

Ford Bronco Base Bronco Fitted With 315 Size Tires & Ford Ranger Wheels (No Lift) 1627925486209

Crash bars have to be removed on this size tire just like sas...these pics show the least clearance when tire turned varios degrees.
20210731_150824.jpg
20210731_150919.jpg
It looks great! Instant major visual and performance upgrade from the wimpy stock base wheel/tire combo.

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It's looking badass!

Sponsored

jaws72

Big Bend
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Sport & '08Ford F-150 FX2
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Remarkable! 1000X improvement!

Montana Bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well, this certainly opens up a lot of options.

That tire size LOOKS great with those wheels. But I am still concerned about rub. I’m sure plenty of other members will try this and report back.

RhodeIslandRed

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
TD5 Defenders
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
M Redwood

M Redwood

Big Bend
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BB,BASE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
How much clearance at the Upper Control Arm?
That clearance appeared to be very close with factory 285's on the Badlands. General thought was that was why they went to a +30 for the Sasquatch 315's.

Here's a squatch pic of what I'm talking about.... stolen from the web, the red is not my highlighting, but does point to the area of concern.
1627925486209.png
it looks like the same as this pic i can get my fingers between it as shown in pic maybe a 1/4 inch closer..perhaps various tire shapes may make a difference

Last edited:
OP
OP
M Redwood

M Redwood

Big Bend
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BB,BASE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This looks sweet! Any rub?
i was able to get a tiny rub on a full left turn under some power it was minor seems to be the left wheel just touching the sway bar which is round and thick steel so no real issues... it does work but i do understand why ford used a 30 offset on the sas rim...im happy with it and won't change anything ..i did test it making some sharp turns and hitting curbs while turning with no rub...for an economy wheel package not a bad choice
Sponsored