Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 F250, ‘88 4Runner(sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This base model is struggling through most things. Reminds me of high school trying to take my Rodeo where the big boys played. Didn’t work out well for me and I don’t think it’s gonna end well for this give away truck! Still fun to watch.
Sponsored

Rahkmalla

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 K900
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This base model is struggling through most things.
kind of a useless comparison if you ask me. The cheapest model on 30s compared to the most expensive model that is then further modified on 37s? You can save the 20 minute video and the days they spend filming and editing that. The difference between these two machine could be summed up in a paragraph.

Comparing models no one would ever consider cross shopping is a waste of time. There's no one out there wondering if they should get a bone stock base for 35 or buy a 60k badlands and dump another 7 into it.

If they wanted to make a good comparison video, show me a SASBL vs a lifted 37 BL, or a base vs a BD with rear locker. Something someone out there might actually be trying to decide between.

ogo

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I watched that one last night and while they do plan on lifting the base Bronco and adding bigger tires, parts of the trail they were on looked like they'd b
kind of a useless comparison if you ask me. The cheapest model on 30s compared to the most expensive model that is then further modified on 37s? You can save the 20 minute video and the days they spend filming and editing that. The difference between these two machine could be summed up in a paragraph.

Comparing models no one would ever consider cross shopping is a waste of time. There's no one out there wondering if they should get a bone stock base for 35 or buy a 60k badlands and dump another 7 into it.

If they wanted to make a good comparison video, show me a SASBL vs a lifted 37 BL, or a base vs a BD with rear locker. Something someone out there might actually be trying to decide between.
I have to agree. I think in the video he said they weren't trying to compare the two, but shoe the capability of the base Bronco...but while it has 4x4, a better showcase as you mentioned would be a base as shown compared against a base with at a minimum locking differentials

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That was enjoyable. I gotta say that BL looks great on 37s.

7722 Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST/ 2019 F350 CC DRW 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Think it was more of an excuse to go play in the mud more so than a comparison of vehicles. Tires alone would have helped the base a little bit. Street tires vs mud tires, no comparison.

Sponsored

palley6

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

after all the review videos I've seen of Bronco in general the past 12+ months its weird seeing a vehicle branded with Bronco struggle so much offroad. makes total sense as to why, its still weird lol

JPG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Watching this video i was going " PUT YOUR SEATBELT ON ! " ... Sorry
Sponsored