Sponsored

Base Bronco model features (based on new F150)

BroncoJeremie

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Like all of you i have stared at the "Leaked" photos every moment of my life. With the just unveiled F-150 showing off some pretty neat tech and blah blah, I notice a comparison on screens between the F-150 and Bronco
Ford Bronco Base Bronco model features (based on new F150) 2021-Bronco-Interior-Bronco.int04.KGP_-1
Ford Bronco Base Bronco model features (based on new F150) Screenshot_20200625-184152
if you notice the screens are identical showing that the the model was a based model showing off base features
Ford Bronco Base Bronco model features (based on new F150) Screenshot_20200625-184144
Ford Bronco Base Bronco model features (based on new F150) bronco-interior-spied-768x1024
with the Xlt you get a quite a bit larger screen and same with the bronco showing that the larger screen and nicer feature and mid-high trim it also proves that we will most likely be able to get a manual with upper trims as the spy shot with the manual features the larger screen...
Sponsored

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Like all of you i have stared at the "Leaked" photos every moment of my life. With the just unveiled F-150 showing off some pretty neat tech and blah blah, I notice a comparison on screens between the F-150 and Bronco
Ford Bronco Base Bronco model features (based on new F150) bronco-interior-spied-768x1024
if you notice the screens are identical showing that the the model was a based model showing off base features
with the Xlt you get a quite a bit larger screen and same with the bronco showing that the larger screen and nicer feature and mid-high trim it also proves that we will most likely be able to get a manual with upper trims as the spy shot with the manual features the larger screen...
keep in mind that the XL trim of the F1 50 is still nicer than the jeep wrangler sport S. Reaffirming my belief that the base model bronco will be well over 30,000. Closer to 35,000 for the base 2 door

OP
OP
BroncoJeremie

BroncoJeremie

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
keep in mind that the XL trim of the F1 50 is still nicer than the jeep wrangler sport S. Reaffirming my belief that the base model bronco will be well over 30,000. Closer to 35,000 for the base 2 door
Oh definitely, I am just shocked on what's standard on the xl, at my old job they gave me a brand new Ram work truck and the only thing it came optioned with was just Bluetooth radio not touchscreen, and that's it everything else was just cheap black plastic, weird key, dial shift knob. Without a doubt this is going to be a lot better it might cost a pretty penny but worth it, and it definitely gonna be over 30k hopefully nothing past 35k

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thought this thread should have a pic of the base model in it. Also included a pic zoomed in on the front suspension to show what I believe are steel lower control arms, like the 2dr snow bomber with the 35's on it, they are just below where the camo stops. These are different than the aluminum ones of the higher trim models. Looks to me like steel or aluminum arms a leveling kit / spacer lift will be needed to fit 35's.

2-Door-2021-Bronco-Spied-3.jpg

2DR base suspension.jpg

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Oh definitely, I am just shocked on what's standard on the xl, at my old job they gave me a brand new Ram work truck and the only thing it came optioned with was just Bluetooth radio not touchscreen, and that's it everything else was just cheap black plastic, weird key, dial shift knob. Without a doubt this is going to be a lot better it might cost a pretty penny but worth it, and it definitely gonna be over 30k hopefully nothing past 35k
That's what I've always liked Ford. IMO you get more bang for your buck. :D

Sponsored

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Thought this thread should have a pic of the base model in it. Also included a pic zoomed in on the front suspension to show what I believe are steel lower control arms, like the 2dr snow bomber with the 35's on it, they are just below where the camo stops. These are different than the aluminum ones of the higher trim models. Looks to me like steel or aluminum arms a leveling kit / spacer lift will be needed to fit 35's.

Ford Bronco Base Bronco model features (based on new F150) 2DR base suspension
Interesting that the antenna on this is up by the cowl and not on the mirror.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Nice pick up on that !!! ??didn't notice that.

maybe just perspective ??:LOL:

OP
OP
BroncoJeremie

BroncoJeremie

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Indeed but might just be trick of the eye as the photo was taken so low, definitely going to be an awkward piece of the bronco

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm just very happy to see the some F150s with a shifter on the steering wheel and a fold down center seat.

dmtndan

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Silverado, 2014 Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm just very happy to see the some F150s with a shifter on the steering wheel and a fold down center seat.
Now how much do we have to bed for the bronco to have a column shifter is the question.

Sponsored

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now how much do we have to bed for the bronco to have a column shifter is the question.
It probably won't. I assume it will have a console in the center. I've been driving trucks with no center console for over a decade. I like it that way. I'm in the team shifter on the column camp.

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
nope, upon close exam, I think it is in the same spot, we just never caught it before because from this angle it looks like a normal spot. I think it is just the angles, but it is on the mirror arm.

CJay

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Ranger FX4 (MANUAL) & '74 VW Thing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
nope, upon close exam, I think it is in the same spot, we just never caught it before because from this angle it looks like a normal spot. I think it is just the angles, but it is on the mirror arm.
I think it is in the same spot as well.

One thing I noticed on the aerial photo was the continuous cowl/mirror arc that wraps around the base of the windshield. With the camo, what appears to be on the mirror arm could actually be on the cowl of most vehicles and vise verse... based on perspective.
Ford Bronco Base Bronco model features (based on new F150) Cowl.JPG

I'm looking forward to better images of this cowl/mirror setup.

All I want is to make sure the wiper blades miss the antenna when flipped up. I regularly flip the wiper arms up on my Ranger, to wash the windshield when fueling up or in winter when freezing rain is expected. The problem is the wiper blades on my '08 Ranger don't clear the antenna. Worse yet is when flipped back down without pulling the antenna out of the way, the tip of the blades strike the antenna potentially damaging the rubber or blade assembly.

Escape_Artist

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT;
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think it is in the same spot as well.

One thing I noticed on the aerial photo was the continuous cowl/mirror arc that wraps around the base of the windshield. With the camo, what appears to be on the mirror arm could actually be on the cowl of most vehicles and vise verse... based on perspective.
Ford Bronco Base Bronco model features (based on new F150) Cowl.JPG

I'm looking forward to better images of this cowl/mirror setup.

All I want is to make sure the wiper blades miss the antenna when flipped up. I regularly flip the wiper arms up on my Ranger, to wash the windshield when fueling up or in winter when freezing rain is expected. The problem is the wiper blades on my '08 Ranger don't clear the antenna. Worse yet is when flipped back down without pulling the antenna out of the way, the tip of the blades strike the antenna potentially damaging the rubber or blade assembly.
Yes the mirror arms are attached to the cowl area. This is so when you take the doors off you still have mirrors.
Sponsored