First Name
Tarikh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Town and country
Your Bronco Model
Base
I will let you know when I get mine hopefully meet at at trail, your doing it right build it your way! I got caught up in the hype and ordered a first edition and recently realized shit I cant modify this thing I will lose value. lol. Maybe after my first scratch I will change my mind.
Interesting. Congrats on the first edition I would love to see that in person. I saw my first bronco in the wild yesterday it was a base Sasquatch.
Sponsored

Reactions: R11

MateriaTattoo

Black Diamond
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Impreza
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Looks great, man! I ordered some bronze wheels also. Hope they look as good on my black Bronco. Congrats and keep having fun with it.

Sandbergo

Outer Banks
First Name
Jelani & Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looks great makes me miss Colorado more. At some point I’ll road trip with the wife and soon to be new baby come December and hit all my old stomping grounds. Keep killing it @HypebeastDad

Sponsored

nomnom

Base
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Basequatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Colorado Springs here!!!!
Congrats man, I live right by GotG, looking like a long wait for my basesquatch. Hope to see you around, enjoy it

OP
OP
HypebeastDad

HypebeastDad

Base
First Name
Tarikh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Town and country
Your Bronco Model
Base
Looks great makes me miss Colorado more. At some point I’ll road trip with the wife and soon to be new baby come December and hit all my old stomping grounds. Keep killing it @HypebeastDad
I appreciate that fam! Yeah I only came to Colorado cause I was stationed here in the Army, but when I got out my family stayed. Now I’m just trying to enjoy everyday. Including the rock that cracked my gx 470 window today.

OP
OP
HypebeastDad

HypebeastDad

Base
First Name
Tarikh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Town and country
Your Bronco Model
Base
Looks great, man! I ordered some bronze wheels also. Hope they look as good on my black Bronco. Congrats and keep having fun with it.
Man I almost got the black one. I went back and changed it to carbonized gray. So far I’m loving it. Definitely a different experience driving so high up. It’s a amazing feeling. I seen another base Sasquatch a few days ago. It was driven by a 80 year old.

OP
OP
HypebeastDad

HypebeastDad

Base
First Name
Tarikh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Town and country
Your Bronco Model
Base
Colorado Springs here!!!!
Congrats man, I live right by GotG, looking like a long wait for my basesquatch. Hope to see you around, enjoy it
Peace man! Yes I’m in the Springs! I seen a blue basesquatch recently in the Springs it’s driven by a 80 year old man.

Sponsored

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@HypebeastDad You caught a little heat early on, but now you see the vast majority support you doing your thing with your Bronco. I build a LOT of Jeeps and would lean towards making sure I got the gears if going up to 35's, so the Squatch makes a lot of sense to me too.

You're getting out there and having fun, much respect for that. Enjoy!

WARPIG

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Bronco, 17 F350, 05 Jeep LJ, 06 Jeep LJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks great! I have 35s, waiting on wheels!!! Go Rhino running boards, throw back name badge.

20210819_124733.jpg

20210828_151923.jpg

20210813_132727.jpg

Novi

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak (2-door), 2022 Audi RS5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That's hard bro, i regret not going the route you did. Day 1 reservation placed for a 2d wildtrak, got the dreaded no-build email.
Sponsored