First Name
Tarikh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Town and country
Your Bronco Model
Base
Can someone please translate the thread title for me?
So my bronco build is called Bronco Shawty. I also have a YouTube channel called Hypebeast Dad. So yeah I’m a weirdo but I’m enjoying life.

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nice build and thanks for turning me on to these wheels. I have been looking for bronze without the fake bolts all around it and beauty rings

Jdyount

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why buy a higher trim level if you plan on ripping out everything and making your own build? Mine as well start with a base foundation and build off that.
I get that, if you're not upgrading at 4WP. Their pricing is completely absurd... My point is for the literal several thousands of dollars wasted with them you could have had a base-squatch (with lockers, gears, and the advanced off-road features), and just got new wheels and tires.

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looks great! What's the offset on the Methods. Looks pretty pokey.....2-3 inches past flare??

DustyD

Base
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Awesome, I'm going to go with Method 703's or 305's in black. You just moved the bar towards 703's- they are really clean looking wheels!

Sponsored

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I get that, if you're not upgrading at 4WP. Their pricing is completely absurd... My point is for the literal several thousands of dollars wasted with them you could have had a base-squatch (with lockers, gears, and the advanced off-road features), and just got new wheels and tires.
plus 4WP is building it, not you. where is the gain? Do you wheel much or is it for street cred?
just asking because Jdyount has a point?

OP
OP
HypebeastDad

HypebeastDad

Base
First Name
Tarikh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Town and country
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yeah I get it. But I got my 35s so I’m happy.

ATLBronco75

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Whish offset are those? The 703 comes in two offsets for our bolt pattern.

ROKBRNC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 LJ on tons, 1970 Bronco, 2019 Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
plus 4WP is building it, not you. where is the gain? Do you wheel much or is it for street cred?
just asking because Jdyount has a point?
Agree, much cheaper and more off-road capable to order w/Squatch on base with the heavier duty axles, gears and lockers, plus factory 35” tires than pay for it after the fact.

Unfortunately though there are many that want the poser tough truck look but haven’t the first f*cking clue what a transfercase, locker or the difference between 3.55 ratio and a 4.71 is, nor would they dare risk scratching the paint on what they just paid to have ‘built’. Some of those parking lot speed bumps must be pretty damn big!

OP
OP
HypebeastDad

HypebeastDad

Base
First Name
Tarikh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Town and country
Your Bronco Model
Base
Agree, much cheaper and more off-road capable to order w/Squatch on base with the heavier duty axles, gears and lockers, plus factory 35” tires than pay for it after the fact.

Unfortunately though there are many that want the poser tough truck look but haven’t the first f*cking clue what a transfercase, locker or the difference between 3.55 ratio and a 4.71 is, nor would they dare risk scratching the paint on what they just paid to have ‘built’. Some of those parking lot speed bumps must be pretty damn big!
I did it the way I could financially, I’m loving the result. I don’t need all of that stuff. I’m enjoying the bronco
Sponsored