Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I did it the way I could financially, I’m loving the result. I don’t need all of that stuff. I’m enjoying the bronco
It’s your LEGO, man. You do you. Haters gonna hate.
Sponsored

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You did it in 4WP parking lot? Nice!

rdass623

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road, Fiat 124 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So I lifted my base bronco and added 35s. Here’s the beginning and the end. I plan to get some sliders and lights soon.
DD1BDB78-815E-4278-A823-688BC9BC3B56.jpeg

63E66F2F-4BB2-4109-A5A9-F377E33B3E76.jpeg

23E22452-FAD7-402F-B6FC-B033990997EA.jpeg

8F6E60EF-F395-4243-A9B3-3473D498CD3A.jpeg

82FB0EF5-5543-4BF6-9BB2-53BA08A9E775.jpeg

3BBF0959-C4C5-4A6A-B7D2-02CAA84A9E39.jpeg

AF24D27F-52FC-4FE5-B03B-2B343F47B595.jpeg

18A7A56B-CE49-493B-A4A5-A943D327CEBE.jpeg
while looking for slider rails, maybe you should also inquire about some sort of a skid plate addition to cover the lower trailing arm frame mount. it is obviously unprotected and if you are on the rails, they will be snags..

TXBoy79

Wildtrak
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looks good Bro...it's your vehicle that you decided to share with all of us. Your happiness with your Bronco is all that matters.

OP
OP
HypebeastDad

HypebeastDad

Base
First Name
Tarikh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Town and country
Your Bronco Model
Base
while looking for slider rails, maybe you should also inquire about some sort of a skid plate addition to cover the lower trailing arm frame mount. it is obviously unprotected and if you are on the rails, they will be snags..
I was thinking that too? You know of any?

Sponsored

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW M240i, 2015 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Base
Agree, much cheaper and more off-road capable to order w/Squatch on base with the heavier duty axles, gears and lockers, plus factory 35” tires than pay for it after the fact.

Unfortunately though there are many that want the poser tough truck look but haven’t the first f*cking clue what a transfercase, locker or the difference between 3.55 ratio and a 4.71 is, nor would they dare risk scratching the paint on what they just paid to have ‘built’. Some of those parking lot speed bumps must be pretty damn big!
Why are you raining on his parade, he can do with his truck what he chooses. I think it looks fab, and why does it matter anyway?

Hypebeast you are more gracious than me!

OP
OP
HypebeastDad

HypebeastDad

Base
First Name
Tarikh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Town and country
Your Bronco Model
Base
Why are you raining on his parade, he can do with his truck what he chooses. I think it looks fab, and why does it matter what he’s going to do with his truck.

Bro. Lol I’m like damn I’m not sharing with them no more. But I watched so much love for other builds on here and not this you should of did it this way bs. It’s all good I did it my way. If I ordersed Sasquatch which I saw one earlier first time seeing another bronco. There’s no guarantee I would even have it rn. I’m on cloud nine over here this vehicle doesn’t look real.

ROKBRNC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 LJ on tons, 1970 Bronco, 2019 Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why are you raining on his parade, he can do with his truck what he chooses. I think it looks fab, and why does it matter what he’s going to do with his truck.

Maybe you should re-read my post. It was a general statement and wasn’t directed at a specific person, and I actually gave him a 👍 on his post.

Sadly though, the reality is that there will be many that throw the JC Whitney (4WP) catalog at their Broncos, like the Jeep crowd does simply for a ‘look’ without giving consideration to function and capability.

Similar to when Subaru designers were first asked why they put a non-functional hood scoop on the WRX. The designer replied it has a function - “to look cool” :ROFLMAO:. To each their own 🤷🏼‍♂️

Last edited:

Sponsored

rdass623

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road, Fiat 124 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was thinking that too? You know of any?
you seemed to be at the place to inquire. for now it looks like it might be a custom fabrication or a slider rail add on a small ramp to bump the knuckle over the obstruction would probably work well...

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW M240i, 2015 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Base
Maybe you should re-read my post. It was a general statement and wasn’t directed at a specific person, and I actually gave him a 👍 on his post.

Sadly though, the reality is that there will be many that throw the JC Whitney (4WP) catalog at their Broncos, like the Jeep crowd does simply for a ‘look’ without giving consideration to function and capability.

Similar to when Subaru designers were first asked why they put a non-functional hood scoop on the WRX. The designer replied it has a function - “to look cool” :ROFLMAO:. To each their own 🤷🏼‍♂️
General statement or not, aren’t we all posers? 😛

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Damn - some people in this group are completely pissing in the OP's Cheerio's. So what if he didn't want to spend an extra $5k for Sasquatch, and instead wanted to spend less money for a moderate lift and better looking wheels/tires than what would come with the Sasquatch? Maybe he doesn't want to do rock crawling (which has zero interest to me either). It's still going to be super capable, and just because may not be as "hardcore" as some of the cereal-urinators here doesn't mean it's still not a cool off-road capable rig. You don't know everyone's situation or reasoning for why they do what they do, and it's none of your F'ing business. The OP has a sweet looking rig now, which is plenty capable - why do people feel the need to put other people down just because they want something different?

OP - sweet looking truck , great choice on the lift, wheels and tires - it looks killer!
Sponsored