Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If I get an aftermarket front bumper with a lightbar/pod lights can I use the factory push button switch used for the base/plastic bumper fog lights? I would like to use the same push button and just have them connected to the new bumper lights. Has anyone done this yet?
Sponsored

R11

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.basequatch.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If I get an aftermarket front bumper with a lightbar/pod lights can I use the factory push button switch used for the base/plastic bumper fog lights? I would like to use the same push button and just have them connected to the new bumper lights. Has anyone done this yet?
[ @Administrator ] I think the mods will probably need to move this thread out of the 'marketplace' but the base does not have fogs. Base bumper cover doesn't even have the foglight cut-outs. Big Bend and up for fogs. Can't answer the switch question!

LHD

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Samurais, Corvairs, 914-6, TT, F350 SD
Your Bronco Model
Base
[ @Administrator ] I think the mods will probably need to move this thread out of the 'marketplace' but the base does not have fogs. Base bumper cover doesn't even have the foglight cut-outs. Big Bend and up for fogs. Can't answer the switch question!
The cutouts are there. Behind a removable “cap”.

Reactions: R11
OP
OP
Lak34ers

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The cutouts are there. Behind a removable “cap”.
Sorry I think of all the plastic bumpers as a base bumper. I have a Big Bend with the fog lights. Just wondering if the wire harness clip could be used for aftermarket lights in a metal aftermarket bumper?

Sponsored

Geo

Base
First Name
Geo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have a base plastic bumper. It appears the "cover/cap" is only for a single fog. Is there also a "cap" for the larger section?

campbebc

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'll be doing this when I can track down a MOD bumper. I've got the Baja Designs pocket fog kit on order so I'll have the 2x2 SAE fog light run off of the factory fog switch and then the other lights run off of one of the AUX switches. Haven't dug in to see what the factory fog wiring is but it should be pretty straight forward to get a new fog connector and splice into the Baja Designs wiring so you don't run the factory fog light

Rosalieee

Raptor
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, BMW M3 Competition X-Drive
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Diode dynamics sells a kit for the stock bumper that uses a H11 adapters. Guessing you could buy them separately and use that for your wiring.

I have a MOD bumper in-bound and planning that setup
Sponsored