Sponsored

Base lays claim to Iconic Script Bronco Badge!!

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So Sasquatch package isn't considered a fancy? Whyzat?

Base as is is the true heritage Bronco.
I agree, but strictly my opinion, going back to 66, the base Bronco has always been on its way to "being more".
I am not a fan of the uncut, they were born to be cut, lifted and fitted with somewhat bigger tires ..... so I suppose a factory "Squatch" is a natural progression.

A straight up base is the undisputed KIng of Heritage ... fuck all that ultra lux FE noise,
with the Base Squatch simply being a factory install of what almost everyone would shoot for anyways. A simple straight forward extremely capable utility vehicle.
You want Pure Heritage
or
Mod Heritage?
Looks like we can all be happy!
Thanks Mother Ford!
Sponsored

Incognito

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jk
Your Bronco Model
Base
I agree, but strictly my opinion, going back to 66, the base Bronco has always been on its way to "being more".
I am not a fan of the uncut, they were born to be cut, lifted and fitted with somewhat bigger tires ..... so I suppose a factory "Squatch" is a natural progression.

A straight up base is the undisputed KIng of Heritage ... fuck all that ultra lux FE noise,
with the Base Squatch simply being a factory install of what almost everyone would shoot for anyways. A simple straight forward extremely capable utility vehicle.
You want Pure Heritage
or
Mod Heritage?
Looks like we can all be happy!
Thanks Mother Ford!
Ford Bronco Base lays claim to Iconic Script Bronco Badge!! 3cde8c7158bdc5434a5fc2703421948af492467cbd6c92920f18434c2dcb70d0

Hemisfear

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great idea if they didn’t update the logo...I wouldn’t want two different scripts on my ride, just saying. ?

bbqbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EG Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If a Jeep owner ever asks me which trim I bought, I will point to the chrome script on the side of my vehicle and my response will be, "BRONCO."
?

Jeep owner is super excited to own a bronco one day and sees stampede1's bronco out in the wild: "Sweet ride man, can you tell me which trim this is and how you like it??"

stampede1: "F*** YOU! IT'S. A. BRONCOOOOO!!"

giphy.gif

Sponsored

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
These need to be a thing. It would be easy to get carried away though. Bronco fenders, tailgate, tool box, garage fridge, kitchen fridge (magnetic conversion), front of the binder holding divorce papers, etc. Sky’s the limit!!!

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Unless Y'all are going to de-badge your Fancies, no dis respect...... Base lays claim to iconic Script Bronco!!!

The open canvas of the Base, the unneeded frills of the more expensive, guide the way to the Wild Bronco Spirit!

BaseSquatch Unite!!

BaseBadge.jpg

Screen Shot 2020-11-24 at 9.34.07 PM.png
They should of saved this Bronco emblem for the First Edition. At least it would of been worth paying the extra $3k to $4k for the Shit Box Edition. ?

Ford Bronco Base lays claim to Iconic Script Bronco Badge!! s-l400

Last edited:

RDY4ABRONCO

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW 540i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is it just me or does anyone else read new posts here on 6G that offer different ideas and perspectives...…then immediately go to the B&P and change up what they're looking at? I don't know about you, but I can't wait until my order is placed and then it's all over but the wait. :) I love the heritage badge on the side vs the silly sticker.

First Name
Baylon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Base
Unless Y'all are going to de-badge your Fancies, no dis respect...... Base lays claim to iconic Script Bronco!!!

The open canvas of the Base, the unneeded frills of the more expensive, guide the way to the Wild Bronco Spirit!

BaseSquatch Unite!!

Anybody know if it’s too late to change 2/4door pref. Once you reserve your Bronco? Or can you decide when you finalize the Bronco at the dealership?

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

Chuck_Ruck

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Wrangler, Eldorado, Harley, Triumph
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Everywhere else in the car world its a douche move to "up badge" i.e. like putting GT/Cobra emblems on a V6 base Mustang.
I feel like it would be just a bad to put the base trim badge on an upper echelon trim level. Dont get me wrong, I REALLY want the OG script. But the base trim doesnt get much as their own, so I'm happy the script logo has been bestowed. I think ot represents the "bare bones" attitude of the first gen.

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If you really want to throw people off put this emblem on there.:p
Ford Bronco Base lays claim to Iconic Script Bronco Badge!! 1606309025707

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Cool! Now, how to get something like this for my Base steelies ?
Ford Bronco Base lays claim to Iconic Script Bronco Badge!! 34F6D6EB-D5CB-41DC-8360-C60702BD8AC8

amccue90

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Everywhere else in the car world its a douche move to "up badge" i.e. like putting GT/Cobra emblems on a V6 base Mustang.
I feel like it would be just a bad to put the base trim badge on an upper echelon trim level. Dont get me wrong, I REALLY want the OG script. But the base trim doesnt get much as their own, so I'm happy the script logo has been bestowed. I think ot represents the "bare bones" attitude of the first gen.
I get what you're saying. But I love that script. I don't think I could stop myself from putting it on the swing gate somewhere. But I'll try for the point you're making.

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Or Ford badging a 4.6 engine as a 5.0 :LOL:
Sponsored