John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL-non SAS, 2.3 auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lol, I get the mixing and matching of cosmetic features is going to confuse people. It’s one thing to take all the cosmetics for a badlands and install on a base, but putting the badge on there is definitely poser. Be happy with your base…they’re still very capable!

Sponsored

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They are all the same vehical to me no matter the badging.
Only things to differentiate Broncos is number of doors, engine, and auto vs manual. Otherwise they are all the same. If people need to bitch about someone else using their badge because they paid more, fuck em. No one really cares. Haters gonna hate. Do what you want. Wheels look good.
I don’t care one way or another, but why would you put the badges on if you don’t care? Sounds like some fomo to me. Posers gonna pose? I think the Base with BL wheels look great btw. I have a Badlands. I much prefer the MGV and I have the t-case, gears , shocks and HD axle I wanted. Over paid? I would argue I got an incredible bargain. To each their own!

Sponsored

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They are all the same vehical to me no matter the badging.
Only things to differentiate Broncos is number of doors, engine, and auto vs manual. Otherwise they are all the same. If people need to bitch about someone else using their badge because they paid more, fuck em. No one really cares. Haters gonna hate. Do what you want. Wheels look good.
I could see the argument when sasquatch is in play, but a base base and a Badlands have a lot more difference than doors, engine, and trans (which aren't even part of the equation in this scenario) but hell, they can put whatever badges they want on them as long as they're not trying to sell it as something it's not. But they have to be ready for a little shit from the forum for doing it lol

ct1975

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion, 2020 Navigator, 2002 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

BTW..the overreactions to a Badlands sticker on a base Bronco are priceless. Does anyone remember the time when folks were slapping 5.0 badges on 88hp 2.3L fox body Mustangs? Perspective is the answer and to each their own.

fazer8

Black Diamond
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The wheels look nice. I’ve also put different trim wheels on a vehicle in the past. I don’t get the badge thing, but nice wheel swap.

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Any worries about wheel/tire weight and height on the base axels?
The Base has the same set up as a BB/BD/Obx which runs 32s, these tires are only about 1/2" bigger.
Sponsored