Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Love how it comes standard with hardtop
Sasquatch package is a steal for $4195 (hopefully not a bug!!) and the 10 sp. auto for about $1595

I was gonna add some 32-inch mud-terrain and 17 in rims aftermarket but it would come out to about $2500 bux.
That's only about $1700 from the sasquatch, let alone it includes shocks, suspension, flares, advanced 4x4, and Beadlock wheels.

In my opinion, anyone thinking about adding some AT/MT wheels should just consider the sasquatch.
$2500 for tires/wheels seems high though. Keep an eye on Discount Tire and other stores that typically have sales around holidays. I got my 265/75R16s (32s) for around $75 each after rebates on a Memorial Day sale.
Sponsored

BroncoKid

Base
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 & Titan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nice. I did decide V6 I think... it will just be so fun with that thing. Iā€™m waiting for ā€˜22 MY though so Iā€™ll have more time to plan.
I struggled with going with the V6 and in the long run (My current truck has over 346K miles on it.), it might be the better choice. However, I don't expect to tow anything with this thing so the smaller engine in the two door should be just fine.

My dealer sent me today this link, so I am keeping my fingers crossed that I can get the four cylinder with the 7 speed manual. If it is not true and you can't get the base four cylinder with the manual, I will drop my reservation and look elsewhere.

andi

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
-
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

$2500 for tires/wheels seems high though. Keep an eye on Discount Tire and other stores that typically have sales around holidays. I got my 265/75R16s (32s) for around $75 each after rebates on a Memorial Day sale.
Its cuz i would go for some bf goodrich km3, only type of tire choice for me!

Eggsalad

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 V8 4Runner 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
What tire size would you be upgrading to? What kind of offroading was your normal? Mine at least for the first several years will not be going past anything harder than an "easy" trail or Forest Service type road, no real rocks or mud holes. I'm sure aftermarket will have a good solution for the tow package, Ford has said one isn't available for the Base. I'd really like to be able to tow a small camper with it!
I'd get 33", should have 9.9 inches ground clearance and that's fine. I'd add an aftermarket lift front and rear with thicker body shocks (ICON, Bilstein). Probably $1500 - $2000 for the lift kit. Offroading I get into pretty rough terrain, not Rubicon rough, and I don't care to get into Rubicon rough. So really no need for a locking diff with the GOAT modes and good articulation.

Base 4-dr will be fine with my own upgrades instead of splurging for a higher trim or squatching it. Aftermarket lift will match the Squatch suspension, possibly better. Yes, aftermarket ClassIII hitch will be added, but sure would be nice to already have the 7-pin wired.

I built a 4-dr Base 2.7 10-spd hardtop with some other goodies for $39,015. With the aftermarket upgrades I'm getting close to the Squatch package pricing of $44,805 so Squatch is still a consideration. Could probably sell the Squatch suspension if aftermarket is better than the factory Bilsteins.

Eh, still have some thinking to do about what works best and gets the most bang for the buck.

tmal1005

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My Build: 2021 Bronco
Model: 2 Door
Trim: Base
Color: Shadow Black (also considering Antimatter Blue but only like 10%)
Packages: Sasquatch
Options:
10 speed auto
Wheel lock kits (for the sasquatch thieves)
assistance kit: on road
floor liners (a must)
black stainless steel license plate (y not)
Total: $36139
EVEN MADE IT MY DESKTOP BACKGROUND
Screen Shot 2020-10-23 at 5.11.01 PM.png
Did you notice that it didnā€™t charge for the 10spd automatic with the Sasquatch package? It says ā€œincludedā€ in the $4999
Ford Bronco Base Model Bronco Thread D898126F-45A4-4C0B-9D9F-E2E1B9100F74

Sponsored

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
What's up with Base not coming with the center oh-shit handle? Kind of a small weird thing to leave off on only the Base models.
Goes hand in hand with the "no tint", It probably cost Ford to tool and manufacture a blank for that location instead of just tossing in a handle.

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
MoonbeamšŸ‘€
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anyone able to build a BaseManSquatch? I tried building a mansquatch on every 2door trim level and couldn't. I didn't try the 4 doors. Checking to see if I'm missing something, thanks

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I also noticed as you change exterior color the color of the interior door trim changes to match....pretty cool.

Pretty sure thatā€™s part of the painted door you see on the inside and not trim on the 2dr.

Sponsored

WNC_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tacoma 4x4,2017 Honda Civic LX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Love how it comes standard with hardtop
Sasquatch package is a steal for $4195 (hopefully not a bug!!) and the 10 sp. auto for about $1595

I was gonna add some 32-inch mud-terrain and 17 in rims aftermarket but it would come out to about $2500 bux.
That's only about $1700 from the sasquatch, let alone it includes shocks, suspension, flares, advanced 4x4, and Beadlock wheels.

In my opinion, anyone thinking about adding some AT/MT wheels should just consider the sasquatch.
Dont forget about the upgraded gearing too

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My base build in Carbonized Gray.
2.7 w/Auto, Sasquatch, Aux Switches, Rock Rails, Tube Doors, Capable Front Bumper

Ford Bronco Base Model Bronco Thread Screen Shot 2020-10-23 at 3.34.49 PM
That looks really good. I"m having a hard time with the color choices.

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Did you notice that it didnā€™t charge for the 10spd automatic with the Sasquatch package? It says ā€œincludedā€ in the $4999
Ford Bronco Base Model Bronco Thread Screen Shot 2020-10-23 at 3.34.49 PM
I noticed. Iā€™ve been thinking 2.7 the whole time but if you can get a free automatic transmission with Sasquatch itā€™s a possibility given mpg (range) and no premium fuel.
That being said, Iā€™ll probably still go with the 2.7.

Broncola

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Element, ā€˜75 Bronco widow
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco Base Model Bronco Thread IMG_0625 2

I was bummed at first about the no hitch option. Would be nice to know about dealer install availability. Did some research and found this chassis pic. The tow hitch looks pretty similar to the current JL style hitch. Aftermarket sells this type hitch and wiring for about $70 and looks pretty simple to install. Here's hoping for quick availability. Saves a bunch too. Almost went up to Black Diamond. ?
Sponsored