Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru 2020 Outback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just saw on the base spec sheet that towing across all drive train options is "TBD".

What is class 2 rated at?

TowingBody StyleEngineTransmissionAvailable FeaturesMax. Trailer Weight Up-to (Lbs.)
2-Door2.3L EcoBoost®ManualClass II Trailer Tow PackageTBD
2-Door2.3L EcoBoost®AutomaticClass II Trailer Tow PackageTBD
2-Door2.7L EcoBoost®AutomaticClass II Trailer Tow Package TBD

4-Door2.3L EcoBoost®ManualClass II Trailer Tow PackageTBD
4-Door2.3L EcoBoost®AutomaticClass II Trailer Tow PackageTBD
4-Door2.7L EcoBoost®AutomaticClass II Trailer Tow PackageTBD
Class II is up to 3500lbs.
Sponsored

Tangent27

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 VW Passat 2013 Road King 1987 BMW e30
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Let’s see, base 2 door manual ( for 4.46 ) 30k. Auxiliary switch option 700 (?) wheels and tires 2500. ( ish ) So cheapest bronco build option for me would be around 33200 as a guess.

lose out on lockers that I want but probably wouldn’t really need, one goat mode, and some colors.

Not stuck on this trim level but things start to add up super fast.

build tool can’t come soon enough.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This would be a modern replacement for my 2001 Jeep Cherokee......... I'm more concerned with ..... mpg....
saw this and made me laugh.. I have an XJ as well and the part of" I'm more concerned with ..... mpg " and XJ don't belong in the same sentence :p

OH-RK

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Sonata
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Will you be able to upgrade to either of these rims without upgrading to the sasquatch package? I plan on getting base, only want to upgrade wheels and tires, maybe grill.

20200807_235917.jpg

20200807_235901.jpg

5.0Maverick

Base
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 maverick.
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wait, I thought you could upgrade the base with lockers and two inch lift?? Then it just comes down to new wheels/tires. Are the lockers not actually available on base?

Sponsored

Zeta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Wait, I thought you could upgrade the base with lockers and two inch lift?? Then it just comes down to new wheels/tires. Are the lockers not actually available on base?
Based on the official comparison sheet and the website config leak the only way to have any lockers on Base is to get Sasquatch. Big Bend gives you the option for a rear locker without Sasquatch and Black Diamond comes with a rear locker without Sasquatch.

SwankyTiger

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
i keep going back and forth on a base + 2.7/auto/Squatch vs a Badlands + 2.7/auto/Squatch
doing the calculations on rough estimates of the package pricing. The Base with the 2.7/auto/squatch will be between $38-40k and the Badlands would be $45-47k , I like the rubber floor plus vinyl but i assume someone will come out with the plugs for the floor aftermarket and the no tow package is fine since i would go with a bumper with receiver anyway, frame mounted sliders instead of body mounted ones and a winch bumper

BuddysB6g

Big Bend
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Cayenne
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So many options!!! Decisions decisions... I've never been so excited for a vehicle before! I'm 45 and have never owned a new vehicle, always bought used..I've had 1985 and 1995 bronco, can't wait for my 2021 !

Ideally, so far, I'm going with base 4 Dr, carbonized gray, 2.7... options are undecided due to not really knowing what's standard for sure, but if I get to choose I prefer BB grill with the slots, also I'll probably upgrade wheel/tire myself.

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Will you be able to upgrade to either of these rims without upgrading to the sasquatch package? I plan on getting base, only want to upgrade wheels and tires, maybe grill.

Ford Bronco Base Model Bronco Thread 20200807_235901
I think you need to get Outerbanks Trim to get these Rims.

Zackmd1

Outer Banks
First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mustang 429, Ford Bronco 2dr Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The more and more I have thought about it, its Base all the way for me. Pretty much everything I would want in higher trim levels (vinyl floor, Marine grade vinyl seats, heated seats, 33" tires, premium tail lights, etc...) I can add after the fact (vinyl floor will be ordered direct from ford, marine grade seats can be sourced as take offs most likely, heated seats can be aftermarket when redoing the seats). I now just have to decide on color, and 2.7 auto or 2.3 auto.... Leaning towards 2.3 auto just because of likely cost savings but we shall see when the Build and price arrives. Goal is to be under $30k. Rapid red is currently the leading color (unless Ford is so kind as to add Area 51 to the base model...).

Sponsored

Rigsurly

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm thinking about buying the Outer Banks version but want it to look retro. My wheels and tires are
  • 18” Bright Machined Black High Gloss-Painted Aluminum
  • 255/70R18 All-Terrain A/T (32”)
If you are ordering the Base version with the stock wheels and tires:
  • 16" Bright Polished Silver-Painted Steel
  • 255/70R16 All-Season (A/S) (30")
I would like to swap you even up for mine. If you are interested in discussing this please send me a conversation reply

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm thinking about buying the Outer Banks version but want it to look retro. My wheels and tires are
I would like to swap you even up for mine. If you are interested in discussing this please send me a conversation reply
If anyone near western Colorado is in this frame of mind in about a year look me up.

OH-RK

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Sonata
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What state you located in?