Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Half Cab, 7.3 Powerstroke, 5.0 Convertible Fox
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Exactly where im at except add mid to BD. Change my mind every day if not multiple times. When you finally decide please share your whys because I'm making this a lot harder than it really needs to be.
Maybe we should form a group. Lol. I reserved 4 door black diamond and now thinking base 2 door mansquatch. Once B&P comes out I'll be extra indecisive.
Sponsored

spyderman01

Base
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Base
The seat cloth will most likely be the same.

Jeep has gotten away with a $5000 upgrade price going from base Sport to Sport S, for the following:
Leather wrapped steering wheel and shifter knob, matte chrome painted interior trim bits, aluminum rims, Air Conditioning.
And you are now allowed to order lots of other options not allowed on the base model.

Ford seems to have taken note, and copied this profit fattening model structure/pricing.
Sport S also adds power windows, power locks, keyless entry, alloy wheels vs. steelies and and a couple of others. You can easily live without most, but in a 4 door without power windows was miserable with a kid and a dog...one opens the window when you don't want them and the other you want the window open, but then you're driving in FL when the torrential rain hits and there's no way to put those back windows up!

Sponsored

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks. I’ve seen these but thought they were preproduction and was hoping final product would be something a little nicer maybe without the light gray sections. My Base Model Subaru STi has leather trimmed Alacantra. Looks much better than this.
Ford Bronco Base Model Bronco Thread 2CDB15BA-A577-46DD-A8A1-552BEAD71AD4

icavedin

Base
First Name
Ami
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'86 4runner, '91 318iS, '07 4runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks. I’ve seen these but thought they were preproduction and was hoping final product would be something a little nicer maybe without the light gray sections. My Base Model Subaru STi has leather trimmed Alacantra. Looks much better than this.
2CDB15BA-A577-46DD-A8A1-552BEAD71AD4.jpeg
The heck is a base STi? lol

Don't get me wrong, Alcantara is super fly and softer than a baby; but man that stuff wears fast -- especially in a daily.
All BMWs I've owned w/ Alcantara trim have to be coddled w/ driving gloves or will start frowning if you look at it funny.

Now that I think about it, this fabric kinda reminds me of my ex :unsure:

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The heck is a base STi? lol

Don't get me wrong, Alcantara is super fly and softer than a baby; but man that stuff wears fast -- especially in a daily.
All BMWs I've owned w/ Alcantara trim have to be coddled w/ driving gloves or will start frowning if you look at it funny.

Now that I think about it, this fabric kinda reminds me of my ex :unsure:
Base model Subaru STi
My car is almost 10 years old and looks ok but you don’t wanna drop a lit cigar on alcantara, that’s for sure. Ask me how I know

jason1114

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So I know I have beat this to death ....but anybody hear rumors of what they are doing with the 4 door tranny? That was one of my selling points four door with standard auto honestly I’m buying it with auto option or auto included but would be nice for ford to honor what they originality had or drop the price whatever. Hell my reservation stills say 10 speed auto.
Ford Bronco Base Model Bronco Thread 1748C443-2C09-457C-BDF2-14F8B3F389A7

Sponsored

Mountain Bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Full size GM SUV
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think I am going to be forced to move up a trim from the base.

I am planning on ordering a 4 door, auto, 2.7, SQ, hardtop, metal bumper.

After adding all of this, I am right in the middle or so close in price to the other trims. I think it just doesn't make sense to me to not move up. You will incrementally get a little more at each level. Also, the higher trim might hold the value a more. ex.//Badlands, non SQ. The 33's look good in the recent pics.

I also am really bothered by being forced to add aftermarket tint on a $45,000 plus vehicle. ?

I still think the base is a great value. Especially if getting a manual. For me I will probably change trim levels.

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
There with you. If I want Squatch will be a loaded base but the same price (within $200) will get me a non squatch Black Diamond or I could save 2k and get a Non squatch Big Bend. It really comes down to what a person wants.

Holding value will be almost a wash. Best bet for that is Non squatch base with 32s or take offs. 2nd owners will probably not care about lockers.

DonM

Base
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4DR Base Sasquatch 2.3 in VB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Still stuck. Getting a 4 door. Either BaseSquatch with 2.7 and Auto and Aux Switches and Lights or Big Bend with 2.7 and Auto and 4.27 E-Locker and Aux Switches and Lights. Could do 2.3 with BB with gearing change with the E-Locker. I'm really hoping a "better" tow package is available for the BB. That will really be the decider.

sootie007

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC , Scion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just reserved today ....my base will eventually be 2.7,Auto,Tow, Cactus, Hardtop.

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just reserved today ....my base will eventually be 2.7,Auto,Tow, Cactus, Hardtop.
Cactus not offered with the Base.
Sponsored