Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yep, I was deciding between the BD and basesquatch with added stuff and it's looking more like I will be getting the base since the x-plan savings is pretty small.
Yeah. Ford might save me $15k not offering X plan haha! Planning on a BadLuxSquatch and who needs more BadLux after 2020?

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Basemansquatch... What is the smallest tire you can put on a Sasquatch rim?
Itā€™s an 8.5in rim. I personally donā€™t want smaller than 285. I really like 285/75/17s and might see about selling/ trading my wheels/tires.

Incognito

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jk
Your Bronco Model
Base
Itā€™s an 8.5in rim. I personally donā€™t want smaller than 285. I really like 285/75/17s and might see about selling/ trading my wheels/tires.
Those C rated Nitto Ridge Grapplers in 285/75r17 are a really tempting swap to have the dealer make when buying.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Those C rated Nitto Ridge Grapplers in 285/75r17 are a really tempting swap to have the dealer make when buying.
Iā€™m thinking someone with a Badlands might want to swap with some cash thrown in. Iā€™d be happy with Badlands wheels + cash, sell the stock tires and buy what I want. 8 inch rims would be perfect for me. Just have to see about backspacing.

Sponsored

LandCruiser

Base
First Name
Bocephias
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Will see what the builder shows, but ideally a sasquatch with the MT would be great, AT less so.

If the bump stops limit tire travel, it would almost make more sense to get a BASE BASE model with nothing and install an LT kit yourself--not sure if there'd be one available or retrofitted from Rangers...

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
MoonbeamšŸ‘€
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Will see what the builder shows, but ideally a sasquatch with the MT would be great, AT less so.

If the bump stops limit tire travel, it would almost make more sense to get a BASE BASE model with nothing and install an LT kit yourself--not sure if there'd be one available or retrofitted from Rangers...
I read it's less than an inch. That's a lot of work for something you may not miss

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The mythical bump stops can be removed if they exist.The squatch gives you gears, axle, lockers, plus suspension on all 4 corners. It would make little sense to start with a base base and upgrade those on your own. The base base makes sense to leave stock or do a wild build.

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Current Build until sometime in the next hour.

Base 4 door- Rapid Red- Tailgate- MIC top- 235/85 r16s -rubber cargo and floor inserts Squeeze OTD under 40k. (inclusive of tax tag title and delivery)

Last edited:

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
MoonbeamšŸ‘€
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Current Build until sometime in the next hour.

Base 4 door- Rapid Red- Tailgate- MIC top- 235/85 r16s -rubber cargo and floor inserts Squeeze OTD under 40k.
It comes with a tailgate...:ROFLMAO:(y)

At your price maybe 4door and auto trans added, or 4door squatch?

Sponsored

Incognito

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jk
Your Bronco Model
Base
Can't decide over the final two ways for me to go.
They will both be really close money wise.

Is anyone certain about going with either of these over the other?

Mansquatch +Advanced TC

2.7/10A + Advanced TC + aftermarket tires

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
MoonbeamšŸ‘€
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Can't decide over the final two ways for me to go.
They will both be really close money wise.

Is anyone certain about going with either of these over the other?

Mansquatch +Advanced TC

2.7/10A + Advanced TC + aftermarket tires
Mansquatch +Advanced TC for more personality in driving experience. Manual puts you into the environment vs watching a movie on a screen.

buildbigboats

Black Diamond
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mansquatch +Advanced TC for more personality in driving experience. Manual puts you into the environment vs watching a movie on a screen.
On kind a related issue...I'm going manual + Sasquatch but going back and forth on whether to add the Advanced 4x4. Sasquatch gives me the 4.7 gearing so no plus there. The 4A might be useful on snowy/icy/ rain slick roads but Slippery GOAT mode and sensible driving might make those situations ok.
Opinion/experiences...is Advanced 4x4 worth the expected $1000 on a Sasquatch equipped Bronco?

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
MoonbeamšŸ‘€
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Opinion/experiences...is Advanced 4x4 worth the expected $1000 on a Sasquatch equipped Bronco?
I would assume the advanced TC helps more with the auto trans than a manual(for the trail 1 pedal drive and trail turn assist and trail control) . But I have no experience with the advanced trans.

Not much of an upgrade for 1000, but if it was 500 maybe, but how much I would use it, probably never

Ford Bronco Base Model Bronco Thread Screenshot_20201020-113816_Chrome

Last edited:

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

On kind a related issue...I'm going manual + Sasquatch but going back and forth on whether to add the Advanced 4x4. Sasquatch gives me the 4.7 gearing so no plus there. The 4A might be useful on snowy/icy/ rain slick roads but Slippery GOAT mode and sensible driving might make those situations ok.
If I still lived in Alaska, I would get it. I think itā€™s great if you spend a couple months a year on snow/ice highway conditions. Living in the south, itā€™s just not worth it to me. I would rarely use it.
Sponsored