Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The 2.3 and 7spd is quick, fast and dare I say spirited. The Bronco has a great, tight turning radius on the OEM tires and even with EPS, the Bronco is very flickable and handles the curves better than expected for a truck based 4x4 SUV. It won't make you nervous taking a sharp corner fast. My avergae MPG has been 19.7 in Normal. Haven't bothered with Eco or Sport too much.
Ford Bronco Base Model Owners: Official Thread 20211115_094257

DonM

Base
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4DR Base Sasquatch 2.3 in VB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Base 4DR Sasquatch with the 2.3 here. The only thing that I'd really add is heated front seats!!! The stereo is not the best, but neither is the B&O from other reports. Certainly doesn't sound like it was worth all of the upgrade charges. Also wish there was an independent bass sub upgrade for the base model!!

DoUSquatch

Base
First Name
KJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Honestly, it's been great! Money well spent. I don't feel like I'm missing out on much by going base (base squatch). The badlands sway bar disconnect is the only drawback but if you're not testing its absolute limits, you should be fine. Sand mode works beautifully, sport mode will put a smile on your face EVERY TIME. I have lockers, so mud and ruts goat mode isn't really missed either.

The cloth interior leads you to believe it's not tough, wrong, it's tough - my puppy has ran all over it - there's no damage to report. I purchased the Ford floor mats and they're worth EVERY penny. Mud, sand, water, food , etc are all caught and retained by the mats.

Overall this rugged SUV is tough, no pun intended, I can only echo others sentiments - IT'S WORTH THE WAIT!

20211205_193919.jpg

Sponsored

Cali Gaucho

Base
First Name
Cali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Im at 7500mi on my 2.7 BaseSquatch hardtop, and it is excellent. I have been off road in CA,AZ,NV, and UT from sand to snow and it has handled it all with prowess.
The hard top makes it look like a higher class vehicle than the softop, and glad I held out for it.
Aside from nifty swaybar disco, it is perfect.
Still get daily looks/comments/pics as there are only 25000 that have been sold so far, so still a rarity to see.
Also nice that the BaseSquatch with its unique and unadvertised badging is shaping to be the rarest of builds, especially for first year, rarer than the First Edition with all the capability at only 43k. :)

BRONCBOY21

Base
First Name
Ayres
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Absolutely loving it so far been a blast to drive puts a smile on your face every time and the looks you get are pretty cool very surprised with how the soft top has performed here in Michigan it is very well built but as soon as I can purchase a stock one or aftermarket I will as I feel it ill be best in the winter and then rock the soft top all summer. And you cant beat the factory blacked out look it is not anything short of any of the other models I love telling other people that yeah that's the "base" model nobody believes you haha. Very impressed with sport mode as well and hope to get a tune on it as more options for performance become available so it can have the sport mode feel all the time. Also upgraded to the 2.7L it has been nothing but impressive for this vehicle it really fits it well.

Ford Bronco Base Model Owners: Official Thread IMG_3679