B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Oxford White Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

4dr Base 2.7l with 33s on the steelies and leveling kit added as well as PPF. Just over 4K miles. No regrets at all. I added side steps because I have a 5yr old and a 2yr old. Plus I had a lot of FordPass points so it was a steal, after I bought 2 Ford vehicles. Lol
Ford Bronco Base Model Owners: Official Thread 8C1084AE-6FD9-48EF-9A7F-D774BB40FAF7
Ford Bronco Base Model Owners: Official Thread A6EFC996-A4AC-4F12-9EAE-B5D887E4CCC4
Ford Bronco Base Model Owners: Official Thread C650781F-9236-4536-8A51-6C76DED7A334
Lots of comments on “keeping it simple”

OP
OP
iwantabasebronco

iwantabasebronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gmc
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

4dr Base 2.7l with 33s on the steelies and leveling kit added as well as PPF. Just over 4K miles. No regrets at all. I added side steps because I have a 5yr old and a 2yr old. Plus I had a lot of FordPass points so it was a steal, after I bought 2 Ford vehicles. Lol
Ford Bronco Base Model Owners: Official Thread C650781F-9236-4536-8A51-6C76DED7A334
Looks sharp. New rubbers and running boards will be my first add ons. What’s you do to the lettering on the grille? Looks good.

Bscholl8

Base
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Oxford White Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Looks sharp. New rubbers and running boards will be my first add ons. What’s you do to the lettering on the grille? Looks good.
@iwantabasebronco I used Stickerfab. Small business great product.
Stickerfab.com

I might have added a few more that I haven’t taken pictures of. They are also adding more to their product list!

kevin.gt

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Don't do that. Just order a replacement Big Bend steering wheel from Lakeland Ford. Yes it's a few hundo but you get the real deal. That's my plan.
Do you have any details on this? curious on price and availability

Sponsored

Kevin W

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB 4dr Sasq Base and an Erup Green 2dr Sasq Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have a 4 door base with sas and the 2.7 automatic. With the key pad, auxiliary switches, rubber floor mats and door bags from the factory. One thing I really wish I would have added from the factory is the upgraded front bumper.
On my own I added oem side steps and Bartact roll bar grab handles.
I have two pairs of FORD mudflaps that I am debating on adding or not.
I moved the keypad to the inside of the gas door and programmed my Base to auto start 10 minutes before my shift ends at the plant. It's a nice feature for a base model vehicle.
The Bronco rides / drives great and the seats are really nice as well.
I have zero complaints and got it from Granger on one of their special below invoice pricing.
Happy as can be. Kevin.

2021 Bronco.jpg

keyless entry on the inside fuel door.jpg

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Do you have any details on this? curious on price and availability
I plan to buy one for my (not yet) delivered Maverick XL AND replace steering wheel buttons with XLT cruise control (then enable via Forscan). That one is currently $344 at Lakeland.

The Big Bend model comes stock with a leather wrapped wheel but the wheel buttons should be the same as Base until you jump packages and add more CP360 (I believe, someone with a Big Bend could correct me - I've only test driven the Big Bend).

Using a 2021 Big Bend (non-vin) and a replacement leather wheel is currently $309 $304.44.

https://parts.lakelandford.com/p/Fo...ring-wheel-assembly/103417792/M2DZ3600BB.html

texashoya

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco Base Model Owners: Official Thread keyless entry on the inside fuel door
Ford Bronco Base Model Owners: Official Thread keyless entry on the inside fuel door
That looks awesome...like, really. If you don't mind a couple questions:

-- What kind of level kit did you put on there? 1 inch? more?

-- I assume the tires are 285/75-16...any concern about them busting the bead on the relatively narrow rims?

-- where'd you get them nice lookin' side steps?

Sorry for all the questions...but this is EXACTLY what I plan to do when I pick mine up this week!

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Things to get as needed.. Heated seat panels, ....if on steelies, 33" tires, maybe new 17" wheels to boot. Get some thin hobby foam for $1.50 a sheet to pad the pins on the roof panels, that will silence the clicking sound they all end up making. I might try a very light coat of white lithium grease, I read that works as well.

I did the wheels and tires already. Went with 35's becaue thats what was available first. I'm glad I did the C load range. Ride is still very good.
Next set of tire MIGHT be 33's instead. 35's was a big bite to chew on for a daily driver. I'm dreading correcting my speedo and computing the new MPG .... but it looks BADASS! LOL
Ford Bronco Base Model Owners: Official Thread 1642561125214

NO LIFT 35's !!!
Ford Bronco Base Model Owners: Official Thread 1642561218946

This one drives well on either set of tires.
The stereo is not as bad as I have been reading. My 2015 Outback stereo SUCKED!! It actually hurt to listen to at moderate volumes... so freaking harsh.
This is fine for now.

kevin.gt

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I plan to buy one for my (not yet) delivered Maverick XL AND replace steering wheel buttons with XLT cruise control (then enable via Forscan). That one is currently $344 at Lakeland.

The Big Bend model comes stock with a leather wrapped wheel but the wheel buttons should be the same as Base until you jump packages and add more CP360 (I believe, someone with a Big Bend could correct me - I've only test driven the Big Bend).

Using a 2021 Big Bend (non-vin) and a replacement leather wheel is currently $309 $304.44.

https://parts.lakelandford.com/p/Fo...ring-wheel-assembly/103417792/M2DZ3600BB.html
This is great. You have made my day! I was thinking I’d have my car out of commission for 2 weeks while the wheel was being wrapped and spending $400-$500 on the job.

Sponsored

DFNMAN

Base
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' 2dr, 15' M3, 07' FJ, 03' M3, 79' 928
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have a Basesquatch with the 2.7, AUX Switches, and the Roof Rack. Soooo glad I didnt spring for a higher trim. I will be changing the bumpers and adding side steps though.

Ford Bronco Base Model Owners: Official Thread CDF0A097-12D0-4BB4-A922-7D3B953716C0

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This is great. You have made my day! I was thinking I’d have my car out of commission for 2 weeks while the wheel was being wrapped and spending $400-$500 on the job.
Yep. There are some generic videos on replacing your steering wheel (not Bronco specific) but you can get Ford specific. I'm sure someone on here with better video skills (oh yeah, and a Bronco) could demonstrate but it is really pretty straight forward - even the airbag - although that can make some nervous.

kevin.gt

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yep. There are some generic videos on replacing your steering wheel (not Bronco specific) but you can get Ford specific. I'm sure someone on here with better video skills (oh yeah, and a Bronco) could demonstrate but it is really pretty straight forward - even the airbag - although that can make some nervous.
I figure after I watch a couple YouTube’s I’ll be an expert 😆 I was going to have to dismantle it anyways to send it to get wrapped. I have a dm out to flip from ruxer ford to check their pricing/availability too

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don't do that. Just order a replacement Big Bend steering wheel from Lakeland Ford. Yes it's a few hundo but you get the real deal. That's my plan.
i didn't think about that! Is that possible? And thanks for the idea

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have a 4 door base with sas and the 2.7 automatic. With the key pad, auxiliary switches, rubber floor mats and door bags from the factory. One thing I really wish I would have added from the factory is the upgraded front bumper.
On my own I added oem side steps and Bartact roll bar grab handles.
I have two pairs of FORD mudflaps that I am debating on adding or not.
I moved the keypad to the inside of the gas door and programmed my Base to auto start 10 minutes before my shift ends at the plant. It's a nice feature for a base model vehicle.
The Bronco rides / drives great and the seats are really nice as well.
I have zero complaints and got it from Granger on one of their special below invoice pricing.
Happy as can be. Kevin.

Ford Bronco Base Model Owners: Official Thread CDF0A097-12D0-4BB4-A922-7D3B953716C0

Was it easy to unstick that keypad from the door without damaging the paint? I assume there is no wire, and it uses a batter to transmit wirelessly?
Sponsored