Sponsored

Base Model: Privacy Glass - 2nd Row Side and Flip-up Glass (Hard Top)

Kodiak

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I had a question about the Base vs the Big Bend and higher models. I am interested in the Base model but there are a few things with the Big Bend model that I like but not sure it's worth the added $5k. I was comparing all the Standard and Optional features and seeing what I really want/need.

One thing I came across was the line under Windows & Glass. It says Privacy Glass - 2nd Row Side and Flip-up Glass (Hard Top) and lists it as Standard on the Big Bend but Not Available for the Base. What exactly is this feature? Is this the rear glass above the back door? I am just curious what this is because if this means the Base model can't flip up the glass...that is a big feature that I'd want. Anyone have any ideas?
Sponsored

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Base top operates just like big bend, flips up

This is just refering to tinted glass

got_G.O.A.T.?

Base
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It's regarding the factory window tint or "privacy glass". The Base model does not come standard with tint. Besides that, all the windows and back flip-up glass are the same.

OP
OP
Kodiak

Kodiak

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Oh okay great. I'd probably go with aftermarket tint anyway. I was going to say...that would be so stupid if it didn't. This just means there's privacy glass on the rear side windows and the flip up on other models...I get it now. Thanks for the respons.
Sponsored