Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Meant to add, if you like the Iconic, stop by Ford and give the Crabonized a look see also, it's much lighter than I though it would be.
I thought it would be Magnetic dark.
Sponsored

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Saw this on facebook, haven't seen this video before. Said it was on I-94 in Detroit.

Thanks for the video! Makes my decision even that much better as that's my build but in white. I actually like the non signature headlights a lot seeing them in the video. Some said the taillights stuck out to far but they don't look bad either.

SamG

Black Diamond
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

For those of us actively hunting these things down.. this doesn’t appear to be Detroit. Maybe more west..AA area?

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dissenting opinion...partially. LOL

The silver is OK ... my opinion.
I'm normally not a silver or grey guy at all, but by pure chance I swung by the Ford dealer and they had a Carbonized Grey Tremor (f250) and that paint was LUSCIOUS!!!

Later I built out a base Base in Carbonized Grey with the steelies and I really like the look ......and now this damn video.....bye, bye, base Base ...again , LOL, HERE COMES BASESQUATCH!! (again)
AS noted previously, REALLY want a BaseManSquatch too, not sure about waiting any longer ....gott damm, I signed up in 2016..... long enough already!

Maybe have to ease my butthurt over getting stuck with the auto by clicking on the V6 option!!! LOL
Carbonized is also on my wish list for real photography. It’s really the only color matched option. Did it have a bit of purple haze to it? Or just metallic gray glory? Some of the spy shots have a hint of purple.

Excluding the black trim at the B Pilar the Carb Broncos look like they could actually pass as color coordinates. That said I’m basing my comments on very limited spy shots / potato camera & factory (color thief) lighting. ?

Last edited:

Sponsored

Lagrange 6g

Black Diamond
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 f250 2014 landcruiser 1978 cj5
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Saw this on facebook, haven't seen this video before. Said it was on I-94 in Detroit.

Looks great

nminus1

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yes Basesquatch is my choice. AMB is No.1 with Carbonized Grey a close second. I keep building the next model up, and can't see why its worth 6-7k more. Ass heaters? Ambient foot lighting? Privacy glass I can get custom tinted for $300? Auto temp vs. Manual temp controls?
Same display, same stereo, then more $$ for tow hitch, mid package, remote start? I got the remote start on my Titanium Escape. It was a fun toy. I never use it now. I am really trying to convince myself but I just can't....Spend the money where it counts: Sasquatch, V-6, floor liners, aux switches, rock rails, wheel locks, engine heater, mod bumper, brush guard, sound deadening headliners, 2 k more, NONE of which is included in the next model up. MSRP is 41 not 48. That's a lot of money especially when it is being financed. JMO.

Sponsored

EARL99208

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thank you for sharing that with us. It does shed a little more light on the trim I go with.

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks for the video,every time one of these shows im amazed how great they look ,even in silver(yuk)
Sponsored