Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sweet. I'm going 2 door base sasquatch but not sure on color. I like the silver, it's a contender. My 1st wrangler was silver, you could drag a tree branch down the side and it still looked good.
Sponsored

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Detroit is getting all the sightings right now. Home Base and cold weather. No reason to be out here in our non-winter winter. Perhaps SONV will get some love for HOT weather testing in July in time for Stupid Summer.

6010Head

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Jeep Jk Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Its hard to wait,but seeing these vids and the Sports coming into work are helping.
Iconic Silver on a 2door Badlands or Wildtrak is how I will probably go.

Sponsored

KH_59

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Once people actually start buying these things and ditching stock parts, I would throw a set of those wheels and 33s on a non-Squatch Base with a mild front lift (leveling kit). Assuming I wait until MY23, I might go with whatever hue of green they come up with.......but Iconic Silver is my current #1 choice.

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well, I have no clue what I'm doing anymore lol. I keep getting pulled back to Base, and the thought of immediately swapping tires for 32" and adding katzkins... The value is amazing, and it looks so good!! Now just have to decide, white or black...

srotier

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 2 Door; 2017 Dodge Durango GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why is everyone is such a hurry to pass wild Broncos? This person was obviously interested enough to pull their phone out while driving and fumble around finding the camera to take a video. But then, they whiz past like they are in a race to get past it. If I was fortunate enough to come across a wild Bronco and started taking video, you better believe I would be creeping on it! The driver of said wild Bronco lost their right to privacy when they pushed the Start button!!

Broncoak

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 FSB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Think we saw some stills but not the vid

Thanks for posting !!
Great stance! Bronco looks fantastic with a lift. Same as the EBs. You can go low and old school if you want, but I'll take the lifted one every time. Same complaint I've had with Chevy trucks like,...forever, until recently.

MoabRox

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two Jeep XJs, Dodge M880, Suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I thought I had finalized my build (BD, Area 51 or CG, with auto transmission and auto t-case), but then I saw this post, started reading through the Basesquatch posts, and changed my mind. The Basesquatch is simply an awesome value for a very capable trail rig straight from the plant! On top of that, I recently went to my dealership to look at an Area 51 Bronco Sport. I quickly decided I don't like that color, but a nearby Iconic Silver caught my eye--it looked great. So, a Basesquatch in Iconic Silver it will be (assuming the Democrats don't jack up my taxes too much).

Thanks for posting the video!
Sponsored