First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E150 Adventure Van, Chevrolet Spark
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Was that on 3N69? Have you tried 3N14? It is a 23 mile one-way, very scenic backroad trip from Apple Valley to Big Bear. Basically "Joshua Trees to Pines"! Not overly challenging on the main road but there are some offshoots that will challenge. Just don't attempt when there is snow on the Big Bear side, you will have fun with it!
I grew up in AV and went to AVHS I never did this trail. I've done the trail from deep creek up to lake arrow head.

ROKBRNC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 LJ on tons, 1970 Bronco, 2019 Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Oscargrouch323

Your build looks great! Also, while I am definitely not criticizing your driving skills, it looked really jerky and bouncy. What are your thoughts on that?

I’ve been crawling for a long time and like a nice smooth grippy controlled ride. It looked like every time you hit an obstacle, the rig would bounce and stop losing forward momentum requiring more skinny pedal to get back on top. I get the tire pressure thing, I normally run around 6psi fully beadlocked, auto, 5.38 gears and spend more time feathering the brake than on the gas. Just curious to hear your opinions and future plans :cool:

Basssquatch

Base
First Name
Felipe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Check out a video I made. Showing my 2021 bronco base sasquatch with 1 inch level kit and 37" ko2 tires

Glad to see footage of socal! Big bear is an hour and some away from me! I never new that trail was their! Definitely hitting that up! Might have to link up!

Sponsored
OP
OP

Oscargrouch323

Base
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ac-fab.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
@Oscargrouch323

Your build looks great! Also, while I am definitely not criticizing your driving skills, it looked really jerky and bouncy. What are your thoughts on that?

I’ve been crawling for a long time and like a nice smooth grippy controlled ride. It looked like every time you hit an obstacle, the rig would bounce and stop losing forward momentum requiring more skinny pedal to get back on top. I get the tire pressure thing, I normally run around 6psi fully beadlocked, auto, 5.38 gears and spend more time feathering the brake than on the gas. Just curious to hear your opinions and future plans :cool:
I had to much air in my tires. 20 psi. My crawler I run 5 psi bit has beadlocks. I ordered the rings for these wheels but their out a few months.

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Awesome Video!!!!

So you are only running a 1in level, with 37's on stock SAS rims with no rub? I am surprised at this. Did you remove any of the inner fender walls?

Did I already mention that this was an awesome video? lol Thank you for sharing!

OP
OP

Oscargrouch323

Base
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ac-fab.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Awesome Video!!!!

So you are only running a 1in level, with 37's on stock SAS rims with no rub? I am surprised at this. Did you remove any of the inner fender walls?

Did I already mention that this was an awesome video? lol Thank you for sharing!
Removed nothing..lol. I was surprised myself. I have fully cicled suspension as well. No issues

Gourik31

Badlands
First Name
Gourik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
damn, now i kinda like the color.
Was race red or antimatter blue for me.
I didnt like the new color on pictures but in this video it looks nice. Now i wonder how good this and green would look in person?
Sponsored