The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm thinking of getting a Base + the Sasquatch package but without knowing the price thats not a guarantee.

My other option or thought is to just get the Big Bend instead and get the Area 51 color i want. It does come with 32 inch tires which is still good.

Which one be better?
Sponsored

BaseMod

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I was in the same boat. Iā€˜ve decided Iā€™ll get the BB and bump up to 33ā€ ATs and call it good. After thinking about my life style the 35s, though awesome to behold, are just more than I need.

Firedude

Big Bend
First Name
TL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, F150, F250, Miata
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm thinking of getting a Base + the Sasquatch package but without knowing the price thats not a guarantee.

My other option or thought is to just get the Big Bend instead and get the Area 51 color i want. It does come with 32 inch tires which is still good.

Which one be better?
That's what I'm thinking. I reserved a Base then added a Big Bend, cause I want lockers without Squatch. And Area 51, of course.

OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
It looks like Big Bend also gives the option of a locking rear diff. You can also get the mid package. That's honestly all I'll need.
I wonder how much the Locking rear diff will cost? I wish they would release pricing already.

Sasquatch gives upgraded suspension as well. So I'd really like to see the price of that Sasquatch package. I haven't reserved anything yet because of all this uncertainty. Maybe I still should? I don't know.

Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iā€™ve been debating this for the past few days
Love the options on BB but love the price on the base...

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wonder how much the Locking rear diff will cost? I wish they would release pricing already.

Sasquatch gives upgraded suspension as well. So I'd really like to see the price of that Sasquatch package. I haven't reserved anything yet because of all this uncertainty. Maybe I still should? I don't know.
I feel the same way, once the package pricing comes out, that will determine what I want to spend or not spend, too much uncertainty to reserve one until then.

Frank N

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Package pricing is going to determine may peoples choices...and crash the Ford website when the build and price is released for the Bronco.

Jrod0486

Black Diamond
First Name
Jarrod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Locking diff on the Ranger and F150 $420-ish. Hoping it's similar on the Bronco.

OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just get the High Lift package instead of the Sasquatch. It should be cheaper. All it comes with are basic larger shocks, bead lock wheels, and 35ā€ mud tires.
If getting that package for the Base Wouldn't you need locking diffs and the lower gear ratio? Thats where the Sasquatch package comes in.

Sponsored
OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Man this is still a hard choice for me. I really like the Area 51 and Cactus Grey. They need to list the pricing of the packages already so I can make up my mind.

OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was in the same boat. Iā€˜ve decided Iā€™ll get the BB and bump up to 33ā€ ATs and call it good. After thinking about my life style the 35s, though awesome to behold, are just more than I need.
Can you bump up to 33" from the Factory?

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I've been tossing these options around as well, mostly because my wife will crucify me if I drop $45k+ on a joyride vehicle. My two favorite colors on the Bronco are the Cyber Orange and Velocity Blue, with the latter being available on the Base and Big Bend models. That being said I would really like a Velocity Blue, 2 door Big Bend, with both the Sasquatch and Mid packages. If the bells and whistles in the Mid Package are too pricey though, I may just opt for a Base with Sasquatch as I've been driving my whole life without these driver assistance things. To me, it's just more electronic things that will eventually break.

SoccerDude

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
I've been tossing these options around as well, mostly because my wife will crucify me if I drop $45k+ on a joyride vehicle. My two favorite colors on the Bronco are the Cyber Orange and Velocity Blue, with the latter being available on the Base and Big Bend models. That being said I would really like a Velocity Blue, 2 door Big Bend, with both the Sasquatch and Mid packages. If the bells and whistles in the Mid Package are too pricey though, I may just opt for a Base with Sasquatch as I've been driving my whole life without these driver assistance things. To me, it's just more electronic things that will eventually break.
All the driver assistance options are really not needed. We have on the Edge sport the lane assist and the parking assist, both get used very rarely and really are not needed. The parking assist is not needed if you know how to park. The lane assist can be frustrating at times if the lanes are mis marked or a fork in the road, we usually have it turned off. The parking sensors can sometimes go off by "Ghost" objects.

So in short, screw some of these tech features, they can be as much as an annoyance as they can assistive.

My wife went from "I must have all these new features" to "I absolutely hate all this tech".
Sponsored