SamR

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Keep in mind no squatch also has a weaker front dif. I wouldn’t worry if you kept stock size tires or stayed on pavement with 35” tires but off-roading on 35’s and the weaker axle is risky in my opinion.
Sponsored

Tech Tim

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Keep in mind no squatch also has a weaker front dif. I wouldn’t worry if you kept stock size tires or stayed on pavement with 35” tires but off-roading on 35’s and the weaker axle is risky in my opinion.
It'll be interesting to see what will be the failure point in the non-Squatch IFS front end.

It is using the Dana M190, which is the same differential center as the non-Rubicon JL/JT, and there are a ton of non-Rubi JL/JTs out there running 35s on the trail without a lot of issues unless they are wheeling hard.

The JKs also run that M190, but their axle housings are problematic causing many of the failure issues they had.

As a bonus, I'm sure the aftermarket will be looking at doing upgrades for the Broncos. I'm hearing lots of buzz through the grapevines.

DonM

Base
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4DR Base Sasquatch 2.3 in VB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hello everyone,

I am about to make my order on Saturday. I was hoping to get some more opinions on my base bronco. Do you all think the Sasquatch is worth the money? Or would it be just as good to get the base and separatelybuy 33/35” separately?

If separately, any recommendations?

thanks!
I went through the same. Base Squatch or Big Bend with locker. I decided that I’d be mad at myself if I didn’t get the upgraded components from Sasquatch. A Big Bend would be perfect for me as a DD, but I’ve made the decision that I’m going to wheel the Bronco and I need the better parts!
Sponsored