First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
I ordered the wheel for the BB from flip at ruxer parts. Took a little over a month to get in stock but was a pretty easy swap. I’m going to write it up and post soon. I’ve also reached out to redlinegoods leather to see if they’d want to use my plastic take off for R&D to make an custom fit re-sellable leather wrap, granted I did as for it to come back with leather on it so we’ll see how that goes.

removal of the airbag and trim is easy and I think you could do that without unbolting the wheel. If redline comes up with a custom fit wrap, that might be the best route to go. BB wheel was $330 shipped and is okay leather; not the nicest wheel I’ve had
I'm not looking for leather, but a textile style that is more comfortable than what Ford offers. I've seen some Alcantara versions around, but not for the bronco.
Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Since the base has no key and no auto lock what is to stop someone hopping in and driving off while you're still close to the car 🤔
It does have a key, operates the door and storage. Not hard to hit the lock button as you get out, or even the lock on the fob, or from your phone. Not seeing the issue...

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
It does have a key, operates the door and storage. Not hard to hit the lock button as you get out, or even the lock on the fob, or from your phone. Not seeing the issue...
Looks like only Ford / Lincoln will prevent you from driving off if you don't have the fob near the car. It appears the neutral interlock won't release. I Bet you could drive off with the manual bronco.

Kramku1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

With no doors on thought the ignition was dependent on fob proximity to car, how close to car for start button to work

Broncoman7072

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 Bronco, 70 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ooh lovely bin looking at katzskins leather but need to get bronco first,4/18/22 build date
Why wait?😂 I had katzkins, wheels, and tires before I had a Bronco.

Sponsored

tracythemighty

Base
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco - Race Red Base w/Sas
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Looks like only Ford / Lincoln will prevent you from driving off if you don't have the fob near the car. It appears the neutral interlock won't release. I Bet you could drive off with the manual bronco.
Hey @Ford Motor Company you should be using this to promote your lineup. It seems Ford/Lincoln are the only vehicles you can't steal without the key fob - way to go Ford!

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey guys ! Im getting my Basesquatch delivered in 3 weeks.
Im thinking rock rails , seat covers for starters. Any recommendations?
much appreciated 🙌
I got my dealer to install running boards, I live on a private dirt/gravel road. I can hear the rocks hitting the bottom of the running boards instead of the side of the truck. Spent $19 on floor mats from Wally World after picking it up at the dealer. Waiting on mud flaps, RokBlok or Rec Gen once I find out how the Rec Gens attach, their web site is not clear...

67BroncoG1

Base
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2D BaseSquatch, 1967 Bronco, 2016 Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Base Sasquatch is the perfect package for me. I had an FJ cruiser and the Sasquatch package pretty much adds everything I wanted to put on the FJ. The only thing else I’d need is skids and a winch solution. The only thing I’d want extra from a badlands is that sweet stabilizer bar disconnect but I’m sure aftermarket solutions are being developed. I left out the creature comforts and let my wife have the nicer technology in her outer banks bronco sport.
I removed my stabilizer bar all together. For liability reasons I would never suggest anyone else do that but simply pointing out that it is possible.

Sponsored

Barlos

Base
First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I got my dealer to install running boards, I live on a private dirt/gravel road. I can hear the rocks hitting the bottom of the running boards instead of the side of the truck. Spent $19 on floor mats from Wally World after picking it up at the dealer. Waiting on mud flaps, RokBlok or Rec Gen once I find out how the Rec Gens attach, their web site is not clear...
Good choices. I think that you are right on installing the running boards.
will look into it as well. Thanks you!

Barlos

Base
First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I removed my stabilizer bar all together. For liability reasons I would never suggest anyone else do that but simply pointing out that it is possible.
I have no knowledge of the benefits of taking the stabilizer bar out so maybe I’ll learn before doing it.

Kramku1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Which running boards and have they done a great job of saving your paint my 2door base is due late may early June (allegedly)😱

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Which running boards and have they done a great job of saving your paint my 2door base is due late may early June (allegedly)😱
Factory, installed by the dealer (not a factory option on the base) no chips in the paint so far...
Sponsored