First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
I keep seeing this. I have a factory skid plate on gas tank. Basqautch 2 door 2.7. Is this a 2 door only feature?
What I am understanding now is that all 2 doors get a gas tank skid plate, from the base all the way up. The Base 4 doors do not.
Sponsored

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I had my Basesquatch almost 2 months now. 2 door, white, 2.7. I could not be happier. I made a great choice from the get go when I first reserved it. I have only done tint. Looking at mud flaps as I already had chipped paint to touch up near the rockers. Other than that I don't need any mods at all. The performance of the 2.7 with the 4.7 gearing is just awesome. So glad I went with Base and Sasquatch with the biggest engine I could get. It's a great combination and value.

Sponsored

lapazleo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

nice start! What are your plans?
Rock sliders,ditch lights, bumper lights, light bar above windshield. rear flood lights. those 700 dollar mud flaps LOL

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
I had my Basesquatch almost 2 months now. 2 door, white, 2.7. I could not be happier. I made a great choice from the get go when I first reserved it. I have only done tint. Looking at mud flaps as I already had chipped paint to touch up near the rockers. Other than that I don't need any mods at all. The performance of the 2.7 with the 4.7 gearing is just awesome. So glad I went with Base and Sasquatch with the biggest engine I could get. It's a great combination and value.
I live on a gravel road. The only thing that's saving my paint is the running boards I had the dealer install before delivery. I hear rocks pinging off of them constantly. Rek Gens on the front helping now too...

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Picked up my 2door Basemansqautch today.
First dirt in my sons back yard.
U536FRkl.jpg

Sponsored

Kbeast1979

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord & Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I just received my Basesquatch 3 days ago. Originally went AMB on my 21' order. Actually glad it worked out I went with Area 51. After seeing the Oracle back-lit letters for the first time in a video and going to their website and learning of the "Base style" black lettering in amber back-light I knew I had my color scheme. From there, looked up orange accessories and had to get the Ford Performance beauty rings. I also got the rubber Bronco floor mats, cargo floor net, door bags, modular front bumper, and aux switches. I also have on order Bartact front and rear seat covers in black and orange, paracord handles for front and back, accessory pocket that installs where the grab handle is "missing" in the Base, and heated seats. I also have Rock Slide Engineering rock sliders and tailgate table ordered. Installed the IAG soft top assist kit, and WeatherTech mud flaps to help with rocks from dinging the paint on the sides until the rock sliders get here. I LOVE owning and even flaunting that Harry is a Base model. Basesquatch is THE way to go! Allows so much more room for extra goodies in the budget. Only gripe i have is i wish I could use my Ford Pass points towards the rest of the skid plates without having to get the front plate that comes with the front bumper.

Attachments

Scott R Nelson

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Escape, 2-door Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What I am understanding now is that all 2 doors get a gas tank skid plate, from the base all the way up. The Base 4 doors do not.
I didn't remember a skid plate under there, so went out to double-check and yep, the entire fuel tank has skid plate protection. No scrapes on mine yet. ;)

KZ6cNNQ.jpg

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW M240i, 2015 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Base
My Eruption Green, 2 Door Base Squatch, with the 2.7L Engine, is forthcoming…
Thats my build as well, but sadly so far crickets..............
Sponsored