First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nice! What kind of mudflaps are you running?
I used the Mabett mudflaps. They only had the ones with the front crash bar cutouts. That leaves a small opening when running without the crash bars. It doesn't affect the anything other than visually, which I will eventually cover.
Sponsored

tokyo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
siennavenzasparkXDfit
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Base Squatch.. 2.7, steel mod front bumper, 30%tint, Stickerfab luminescent script outline. Can't wait to go topless.

20220620_173319.jpg
I couldn't find the sticker outline on stickerfab website.. did you just outline it yourself? Sorry if you've answered already.. I missed some of this thread.

I was thinking of doing the outline and hadn't seen it done by anyone and all of a sudden there yours was!

Grangetober Basequatch 2.7 2-door being born on 3/27

Bestdayever

Base
First Name
- -Soupbone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor.. Boss302..Edge Sport..Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Base
I couldn't find the sticker outline on stickerfab website.. did you just outline it yourself? Sorry if you've answered already.. I missed some of this thread.

I was thinking of doing the outline and hadn't seen it done by anyone and all of a sudden there yours was!

Grangetober Basequatch 2.7 2-door being born on 3/27
I think I saw somewhere on here that Sticker Fab was hit with a cease and desist order by Ford over these so they are now unavailable. But they are really cool because they absorb light and glow for about 10 minutes .
Interesting, I too am Grangetober '23 base Squatch scheduled for 04/03/23. It is a twin to this. I had a really high number last year , so it caught me by surprise.

You may want to check on Esty.com type in Bronco grill letters.

Last edited:

Ocnorb

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Black Diamond 2-door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wife's basebase and my basesquatch. Loving them
20230122_110443.jpg
Screenshot_20220418-105930_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220418-110028_Gallery.jpg
man, that's basically the exact build I want! Thoughts on the 2.7 and 2.3 since you have both in 2dr? I have an opportunity to get a BaseSquatch VB 2.3 auto around the end of March/early April for basically MSRP, but I'm hesitant. Worried that I'll regret not getting the bigger engine. Or, I'll get the 2.3 and then order banks will open and prices will come down.

BigDaddySquatch

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

man, that's basically the exact build I want! Thoughts on the 2.7 and 2.3 since you have both in 2dr? I have an opportunity to get a BaseSquatch VB 2.3 auto around the end of March/early April for basically MSRP, but I'm hesitant. Worried that I'll regret not getting the bigger engine. Or, I'll get the 2.3 and then order banks will open and prices will come down.
I don’t have my 2.3 BaseSquatch 2dr yet, but I test drove a 2.3 4dr on 35s and it was plenty

Sponsored

Kramku1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Had my basesquach 7months loving the 2.3 it's great especially when you put it in sport mode.

Kramku1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

And not sure if everyone knows you can downshift without going to manual shift using the paddle.

Scott R Nelson

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Escape, 2-door Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have never once regretted ordering the 2.3 instead of the 2.7. It has more than enough power. If you're towing some heavy load you might need the bigger engine, but just driving around in a 2-door the 2.3 has all the power you'll need.

tokyo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
siennavenzasparkXDfit
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think I saw somewhere on here that Sticker Fab was hit with a cease and desist order by Ford over these so they are now unavailable. But they are really cool because they absorb light and glow for about 10 minutes .
Interesting, I too am Grangetober '23 base Squatch scheduled for 04/03/23. It is a twin to this. I had a really high number last year , so it caught me by surprise.

You may want to check on Esty.com type in Bronco grill letters.
Ah, I see.

Not sure how it helps Ford to stop companies from selling stickers to customize the Bronco that Ford never intends to offer anyway (or do they offer stickers?) .. but I guess its collateral damage in the copy rights protection battle which I actually understand. Brand is value and they need to protect it.

I'll check Etsy.

My original idea was to just use thin pinstripe tape and just try and outline it myself anyway, so if nothing else I will give that a shot.

Sponsored

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I don't notice any difference in power. I would say the only thing I notice is better mpg on the 2.7. I wouldn't hesitate to get the 2.3 for a second though.

JPOPS5

Base
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base-man-squatch / A7 / S5 / TT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ah, I see.

Not sure how it helps Ford to stop companies from selling stickers to customize the Bronco that Ford never intends to offer anyway (or do they offer stickers?) .. but I guess its collateral damage in the copy rights protection battle which I actually understand. Brand is value and they need to protect it.

I'll check Etsy.

My original idea was to just use thin pinstripe tape and just try and outline it myself anyway, so if nothing else I will give that a shot.
Well, @StickerFab doesn’t sell “BRONCO” stickers anymore…😉

Ford Bronco BaseSquatch Base Sasquatch Bronco Club 1676122831611

JPOPS5

Base
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base-man-squatch / A7 / S5 / TT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Base Squatch.. 2.7, steel mod front bumper, 30%tint, Stickerfab luminescent script outline. Can't wait to go topless.

20220620_173319.jpg
20220620_173240 (1).jpg
Are those luminescent stickers black or carb grey? Trying to decide which outline version will look best on base grill.

Scott R Nelson

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Escape, 2-door Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Are those luminescent stickers black or carb grey? Trying to decide which outline version will look best on base grill.
Neither outline version looks best. Solid white looks best on a Base grill. ;)
KZ6cNNQ.jpg

Bestdayever

Base
First Name
- -Soupbone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor.. Boss302..Edge Sport..Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Base
The overlays have a gloss black background with a white outline. I see something similar on Esty.com that I will be purchasing for the '23 model that I am getting from Granger Ford probably in May '23.
Sponsored