Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 BaseSAS / ‘21 Bronco Sport BB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

1700 miles after one month of ownership. Other than my weird brake issues it’s been great!
Got window bags, mudflaps, grab handles, the EZ-lift kit, new wheels, and I have GoRhino side steps on order.
Sponsored

Kramku1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I. Checked mine it doesn't have a skid plate but it appears to have a second plate welded to the fuel tank

Sponsored

JohnG

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 dr Basesquatch, 2022 2 dr Base 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Base
6k miles on my base sasquatch. By far the best decision to forego the badlands trim. $45k with 4 dr 2.7 hard top squatch is crazy good value! The base is all I need, not missing a thing.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I just received my Basesquatch 3 days ago. Originally went AMB on my 21' order. Actually glad it worked out I went with Area 51. After seeing the Oracle back-lit letters for the first time in a video and going to their website and learning of the "Base style" black lettering in amber back-light I knew I had my color scheme. From there, looked up orange accessories and had to get the Ford Performance beauty rings. I also got the rubber Bronco floor mats, cargo floor net, door bags, modular front bumper, and aux switches. I also have on order Bartact front and rear seat covers in black and orange, paracord handles for front and back, accessory pocket that installs where the grab handle is "missing" in the Base, and heated seats. I also have Rock Slide Engineering rock sliders and tailgate table ordered. Installed the IAG soft top assist kit, and WeatherTech mud flaps to help with rocks from dinging the paint on the sides until the rock sliders get here. I LOVE owning and even flaunting that Harry is a Base model. Basesquatch is THE way to go! Allows so much more room for extra goodies in the budget. Only gripe i have is i wish I could use my Ford Pass points towards the rest of the skid plates without having to get the front plate that comes with the front bumper.
Congratulations on the new Bronco! Enjoy :)

Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
6k miles on my base sasquatch. By far the best decision to forego the badlands trim. $45k with 4 dr 2.7 hard top squatch is crazy good value! The base is all I need, not missing a thing.
So glad to hear that you are loving your new Bronco! :)

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm in . I picked mine up less than a month ago . Cyber Orange 2 door basesquatch with aux switches and mod bumper ,
Congratulations on the delivery of your new Bronco. :)
Sponsored