BK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Spaceship
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Turned out great! Here are the before and after pics. Ended up using 3 coats of black and 2 coats clear.

Ford Bronco Basesquatch beauty rings self painted DIY 00F59FB2-001E-414B-84AD-D4E590B82BD1

Ford Bronco Basesquatch beauty rings self painted DIY 00F59FB2-001E-414B-84AD-D4E590B82BD1

Looks CLEAN!!!! 🔥. What was your process??

thestanz

Black Diamond
First Name
stanz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traverse
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looks CLEAN!!!! 🔥. What was your process??
Yours, ha. The only thing I did different is added coats when I didn’t think I got a nice even layer.

Sponsored

nminus1

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Rustoleum Gloss Black is the shit. Had a $5000 custom railing made for my deck. Asked the guy what special paint do you use. He told me in 20 years I've tried lots of stuff but to be honest Rustoleum gloss black is the toughest and cheapest. SOLD. I plan on scraping mine up not going back to the plast-dip or powder coat guy every time. My Bronco will not be a mall crawler but it can still look decent'

OP
OP
bkfit

bkfit

Base
First Name
BK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Spaceship
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Rustoleum Gloss Black is the shit. Had a $5000 custom railing made for my deck. Asked the guy what special paint do you use. He told me in 20 years I've tried lots of stuff but to be honest Rustoleum gloss black is the toughest and cheapest. SOLD. I plan on scraping mine up not going back to the plast-dip or powder coat guy every time. My Bronco will not be a mall crawler but it can still look decent'
I hear that glad I/we chose correctly. I too take care of her but allow her to stretch her legs often.
Ford Bronco Basesquatch beauty rings self painted DIY 6E6F3A1B-DEC4-4528-B80A-E8766099A648

Sponsored

Sardine

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Elantra N - 6 speed & 2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Totally, off roading a Bronco and taking a pic is Cringe. Love key board millennials hiding behind their Moms basement computer screens. SFTU.
Yikes. Calm down there, buddy.

Going off road and taking pics is fine. Shoehorning a gun into pictures in dire hopes of people talking about it was pretty cringe you gotta admit. Replace it with any other random object and the audience is wondering why it’s in there. Get it now?

I love that moms basement insult, though! I haven’t heard that one before.

OP
OP
bkfit

bkfit

Base
First Name
BK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Spaceship
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Going off road and taking pics is fine. Shoehorning a gun into pictures in dire hopes of people talking about it was pretty cringe you gotta admit. Replace it with any other random object and the audience is wondering why it’s in there. Get it now?

Oh the defense tool. Yeah I left that in the pic curious to see how many it would trigger. Not many that’s a good sign. Seems it only trigger a couple and man you guys sure were butt hurt. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Calm down, can't believe you are keeping it up. Crying about a gun in the picture every 5 posts until someone acknowledges you? Well here ya go, I responded to you. Now you can go have your tea and strumpets 😂

Colorado buff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner 2000, Mini Cooper convertible
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Good jobs on the paint job all. Looks pro all around. I actually like the beauty rings, why so much hate?
Sponsored