Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hi all,

Recently added ARB front and rear bumpers, ARB skids, Comeup winch, OME springs and struts and Baja Design fog lights. Posting pics below in case anyone is looking to do a similar build.

Ford Bronco Basesquatch Build: ARB bumpers & skids, Comeup winch, OME springs & struts, Baja Design fog lights B1 (1)

Ford Bronco Basesquatch Build: ARB bumpers & skids, Comeup winch, OME springs & struts, Baja Design fog lights B3

Ford Bronco Basesquatch Build: ARB bumpers & skids, Comeup winch, OME springs & struts, Baja Design fog lights B4

Ford Bronco Basesquatch Build: ARB bumpers & skids, Comeup winch, OME springs & struts, Baja Design fog lights b6-
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Looks neat.

Wish there were a set of OME springs designed to work with the stock Bilsteins...not looking for a lift over stock but stronger springs to compensate for winch/ gear/ etc.

DA JUICE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 Wheels, 3 pedals, goes forward
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

what gas skid did you get?

OP
OP

jlh4480

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
what gas skid did you get?
I have a 2 door so there is a gas tank skid from the factory. I’m going to see how it fairs before making a decision on whether or not it needs to be swapped out for after market.

Sponsored
OP
OP

jlh4480

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I did the heavy/medium springs to account for the weight. It provided a very slight lift over stock Sasquatch. I’ve not measured yet, but read that it’s .75”.

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Once I actually have a Bronco I will be adding the same front bumper. Any install issues or tips? What did you tap into for the bumper running lights/signals?

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
OP - assume you just had the plastic front bumper prior to this?

Zombie Salamander

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
numerous Ford vehicles 1970's to present
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP - Your Bronco has a perfect stance, what engine/transmission do you have? I have a 2.3L/7 speed on order and am wondering if these springs are the right strength for my rig once I install a roof rack, front and rear bumpers, winch, etc.

Snacktime

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I did the heavy/medium springs to account for the weight. It provided a very slight lift over stock Sasquatch. I’ve not measured yet, but read that it’s .75”.
Looks like a 2"+ lift in the pictures! How's the ride with the heavy springs?

Sponsored

WheelMe

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP - Your Bronco has a perfect stance, what engine/transmission do you have? I have a 2.3L/7 speed on order and am wondering if these springs are the right strength for my rig once I install a roof rack, front and rear bumpers, winch, etc.
Go to ARBUSA's website, and they'll help you spec the correct shocks/springs for your application.

OP
OP

jlh4480

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thank you. I have a 2 door, 2.3L w/ automatic transmission.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have a 2 door so there is a gas tank skid from the factory. I’m going to see how it fairs before making a decision on whether or not it needs to be swapped out for after market.
OME says their kits are for 4 door, but you actually saw the .75 net lift on a 2 door Sasquatch, interesting. I have a 2 door non Sasquatch with a winch and some permanent gear in the back. Considering the 'Light' kit hoping for no more than 1.5" lift, any guesses if I'd be where I want. Love OME stuff

OP
OP

jlh4480

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Looks like a 2"+ lift in the pictures! How's the ride with the heavy springs?
If definitely rides different and you can feel the added weight in the front end. Also a noticeable impact to acceleration.

That said, I wouldn’t say it rides harsh by any stretch. This is not my daily driver so I do not have a ton of miles on it post install.
Sponsored