jlh4480

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
OME says their kits are for 4 door, but you actually saw the .75 net lift on a 2 door Sasquatch, interesting. I have a 2 door non Sasquatch with a winch and some permanent gear in the back. Considering the 'Light' kit hoping for no more than 1.5" lift, any guesses if I'd be where I want. Love OME stuff
I’ll measure when I get home this evening so I can accurately state how much it is lifted over stock.
Sponsored

OP
OP

jlh4480

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’ll measure when I get home this evening so I can accurately state how much it is lifted over stock.
I forgot that I have my hardtop off and raised with the hoist, so I can't measure right now. I am attaching a picture from the side, as requested. My driveway slopes slightly so it looks like a larger gap between the rear fender flare and tire, but not the case when measured.

B6.jpg

JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘94 M998, ‘89 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What are those headlights?

jwysopal

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Looks neat.

Wish there were a set of OME springs designed to work with the stock Bilsteins...not looking for a lift over stock but stronger springs to compensate for winch/ gear/ etc.
Eibach will eventually have you covered for that ✌

Sponsored

jwysopal

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What are those headlights?
They're just the base LED headlights. I love the look compared to the shiny chrome look of the signature lights. ✌ A Badlands owner came by a few months back to buy my BD steelies, and was freaking out over my standard headlights lol I agree they look better than signature, but a style for everyone. Most sig. light owners just got them either automatically included in build or just for the halo look. These little differences between models give us a fun variety of styles.

Bodge Garage

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Land Rover Discovery, Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What do you think of the bumper now that it is installed? How much approach angle do you think you gave up? I have mot found a good profile shot to seen one in person.

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Looks neat.

Wish there were a set of OME springs designed to work with the stock Bilsteins...not looking for a lift over stock but stronger springs to compensate for winch/ gear/ etc.
I still think it's possible and I am going to try. I don't have my FE in front of me, but I will in another 3 weeks. It makes no sense that they wouldn't.

If everything looks good, I might try them Bilstein 6100s

(Ignore the Monroe struts, those are for another project
Ignore the Monroe strut it's for another project.

image.jpg

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi all,

Recently added ARB front and rear bumpers, ARB skids, Comeup winch, OME springs and struts and Baja Design fog lights. Posting pics below in case anyone is looking to do a similar build.

Ford Bronco Basesquatch Build: ARB bumpers & skids, Comeup winch, OME springs & struts, Baja Design fog lights image

Ford Bronco Basesquatch Build: ARB bumpers & skids, Comeup winch, OME springs & struts, Baja Design fog lights image

Looks awesome ♡♡♡♡

hotrodtim

Wildtrak
First Name
TIM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 EXPEDITION,2009 F150,2003 LINCOLN AVIATOR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
A little off topic; how did your dealer treat you if you don't
mind me asking? :cool:

Sponsored

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

bkfit

Base
First Name
BK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Spaceship
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That's NICE. Need that Bumper.

OP
OP

jlh4480

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
What do you think of the bumper now that it is installed? How much approach angle do you think you gave up? I have mot found a good profile shot to seen one in person.
The bumper is certainly “beefy” and changes the way the front end drives a little. It’s not bad, just different. The quality of the ARB bumper is solid and the design is well thought out. I have the ARB summit bumper on my Tacoma, and the design for the Bronco is better in terms of winch accessibility, built in tow hooks and the finish. From an approach angle standpoint, it does stick out a bit further, but that may be offset with the slight lift resulting from the OME parts added to compensate for the weight. I’ll check and post the approach angle in the future. All in all, I’m pretty pleased.

hotrodtim

Wildtrak
First Name
TIM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 EXPEDITION,2009 F150,2003 LINCOLN AVIATOR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Curious to know if you were satisfied with the purchase of your Bronco? I noticed the dealer decal on the tailgate. Would you recommend them?
Sponsored