First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
More Door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
For those of you watching this thread - The BD lights I ordered got delayed but they should be getting delivered today, I will get some pictures posted up of the lights tonight.

BD Lights were delivered, I have them mounted to the location I want but not wired up just yet. See below for part numbers and some preliminary install shots before completing the wiring.

tempImageh5DU7W.jpg

tempImagelrDvga.jpg

tempImageW3mqZx.jpg

tempImageWUzzxn.jpg

tempImageslpD9o.jpg

Also, my appointment for tint is this Thursday and I found out they will be doing it on-site (in my driveway) so I'm pretty pumped about that being that I initially thought I had to leave my Bronco at their shop for the entire day.

I hope that some of you that have been active on this thread are seeing some movement on your Broncos!
Very interested in those lights and how bright they are. Please keep posting on your adventure, really enjoy seeing it happen. The way it's going I will be a my22 😞
Sponsored

Mike5681

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
More Door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Can you please elaborate more on the Ford co pilot 360?
I’m reading this thread from the beginning, and you convince me more and more on the base Sasquatch. It’s have everything you need. I only wish it had illuminated sunviser mirrors.
Thank you for this thread.
This is the best information I found in another thread regarding Copilot 360:

https://www.ford.com/suvs/bronco/2021/compare-models/#base|outerbanks

Standard ( Base )

Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking
Post-Impact Braking
Auto High-Beam Headlamps
Rear View Camera

Mid

Remote Start System
Lane-Keeping System
BLIS® with Cross-Traffic Alert
Reverse Sensing System

High

360 Camera
Forward Sensing System

Lux

Adaptive Cruise
Evasive Steering

guerro

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I haven’t found a way to turn it off but you can dim it quite a bit. There is a switch just to the right of the exterior light controls that allows you to do that.

I appreciate the feedback on my review. Im glad you found something useful in my rambling haha!
Sync 3 has night mode so I am guessing Sync 4 has it also?

OP
OP
BronchoPeat

BronchoPeat

Base
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.evergreenclothier.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 Tiguan S w/4motion | '14 Fiesta SE Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sync 3 has night mode so I am guessing Sync 4 has it also?
it does have night mode, you can have it automatically switch between dark and light mode depending on how much daylight is being sensed by the vehicle.

goatman

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch of Jeeps
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

For those of you watching this thread - The BD lights I ordered got delayed but they should be getting delivered today, I will get some pictures posted up of the lights tonight.

BD Lights were delivered, I have them mounted to the location I want but not wired up just yet. See below for part numbers and some preliminary install shots before completing the wiring.

tempImageh5DU7W.jpg

tempImagelrDvga.jpg

tempImageW3mqZx.jpg

tempImageWUzzxn.jpg

tempImageslpD9o.jpg
I know this can be a popular place to mount lights. Personally, I prefer not having the glare across the hood from this type of mounting location. I'm much happier with the lights on the bumper. I only comment for comparison.

Sponsored

bdg149

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021.5 VW Atlas, 1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
So I think I’m going 50% (legal limit in Ohio) on the front two windows and 30 on the rest. I feel like 20 would be too high a contract between the two levels and I think the black interior will make 30 appear darker than it actually is.

I’m very interested to see if the ceramic tint has any green or blue hues to it.

I just had 40% ceramic installed on the front windows of my VW Atlas and I honestly can't tell much of a difference between it and the factory tint on the back windows. I haven't noticed any green or blue hue...just black

XxGearheadxX

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@BronchoPeat So how is the Top holding up?? Hearing lots of issues... but from the photos, yours looks pretty good.

OP
OP
BronchoPeat

BronchoPeat

Base
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just had 40% ceramic installed on the front windows of my VW Atlas and I honestly can't tell much of a difference between it and the factory tint on the back windows. I haven't noticed any green or blue hue...just black
This is good to know, I think I'm going to be making a game-time decision tomorrow.

OP
OP
BronchoPeat

BronchoPeat

Base
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@BronchoPeat So how is the Top holding up?? Hearing lots of issues... but from the photos, yours looks pretty good.
My top seems to be fine right now. Maybe the issues are lurking and taking longer to come out but I too have heard and seen the issues with the tops but have not experienced any firsthand. I feel bad for those that are dealing with the quality issues first hand, I hope that Ford works to get things sorted out.

DonM

Base
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4DR Base Sasquatch 2.3 in VB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@BronchoPeat

Now that you have had her for a couple of weeks...what is your ongoing impression of the engine/transmission combo?

Sponsored

Garrett_92

Base
First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Love your ride! So much so that you’ve convinced me to follow suit hahaha. Was looking at AMB color but this CB is so classy looking with the base. Thanks for sharing! Following for any updates, such as your tint job 👍😊

OP
OP
BronchoPeat

BronchoPeat

Base
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@BronchoPeat

Now that you have had her for a couple of weeks...what is your ongoing impression of the engine/transmission combo?
I am really enjoying the smooth power delivery of the 2.3 via the 10 speed. The on-road feel is great for something with 35s and a removable top! I am at 400 miles and there has been a significant reduction in gear-hunting but it will do it occasionally. I haven’t used any driving modes yet or tried putting it in manual mode and using the thumb selector buttons. I’m wanting to but really trying to see the 1,000 break in period though!

OP
OP
BronchoPeat

BronchoPeat

Base
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Love your ride! So much so that you’ve convinced me to follow suit hahaha. Was looking at AMB color but this CB is so classy looking with the base. Thanks for sharing! Following for any updates, such as your tint job 👍😊
Thank you! I’m glad my posts have inspired you!

So, the tint, they had to reschedule me because the technician had a family emergency. I was understanding about it so they gave me 10% off which was really nice. So now it’s august 2nd.

OP
OP
BronchoPeat

BronchoPeat

Base
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I know this can be a popular place to mount lights. Personally, I prefer not having the glare across the hood from this type of mounting location. I'm much happier with the lights on the bumper. I only comment for comparison.
Ford Bronco BaseSquatch DELIVERED : 2 Door Base Sasquatch [UPDATE - NOW WITH MORE PICTURES & REVIEW] BB52D1E6-32D0-40F8-89AE-352D952F6205

So the hood glare isn’t too bad, it’s there obviously but I can live with it! But I hear exactly what you’re saying.

Freyer

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Base CG 2dr manual & '22 Miata Club
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This is the best information I found in another thread regarding Copilot 360:

https://www.ford.com/suvs/bronco/2021/compare-models/#base|outerbanks

Standard ( Base )

Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking
Post-Impact Braking
Auto High-Beam Headlamps
Rear View Camera

Mid

Remote Start System
Lane-Keeping System
BLIS® with Cross-Traffic Alert
Reverse Sensing System

High

360 Camera
Forward Sensing System

Lux

Adaptive Cruise
Evasive Steering

"Post-impact" braking...really...I don't get that...seems to me the impact was the brake...
Sponsored