Reaction score
Website
www.evergreenclothier.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 Tiguan S w/4motion | '14 Fiesta SE Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Man, what is up with the seats. I have yet to see a picture or in person a seat that is not rippling. I asked at an events a d they said “oh it’s because thousands of people have climbed in and out”. What, guess how many times I have climbed in and out of my 2014 explorer. Really worried about this…
I’m sure they’ll flag this for process improvement as they get a larger sampling of data for QC. But as someone who worked a decade for a company that RF sealed polyurethane foam pad sets for the military, I have no concerns with this. I realize they could have relocated the ripple/fold under the seat somewhere but it’s not going to impact the performance of the seat. As far as issues go, I can live with a ripple in the seat. I already farted in all of them anyways.
Sponsored

zyglyrox

Base
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 BaseSAS / ‘21 Bronco Sport BB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I already farted in all of them anyways.
It took me a couple weeks until I did in our new Bronco Sport but it’s truly broken in now!

JSs23

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 f150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Can you make a video and post pls on your bronco really wanna see it before I place my order.

OP
OP
BronchoPeat

BronchoPeat

Base
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Would it be possible for you to share your window sticker? I would like to see the options listed.
Ford Bronco BaseSquatch DELIVERED : 2 Door Base Sasquatch [UPDATE - NOW WITH MORE PICTURES & REVIEW] BC8207C2-678A-4A84-B7DB-A6869E7C888D

Hopefully it’s not all grainy for you.

Sponsored
OP
OP
BronchoPeat

BronchoPeat

Base
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Can you make a video and post pls on your bronco really wanna see it before I place my order.
Anything specific you’re looking for? Also welcome aboard!

Forditude

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150 5.0 5* Tuned, GX470 Overland
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ok, new to the Forum and this is my first post! Thanks for the detailed info Pete. I had been holding onto my reservation but after reading this post and some more research, I realized the Basesquatch is exactly what I wanted. Stopped at the dealer on the way home and completed the order. Now I must wait....

Kevin W

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB 4dr Sasq Base and an Erup Green 2dr Sasq Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford Bronco BaseSquatch DELIVERED : 2 Door Base Sasquatch [UPDATE - NOW WITH MORE PICTURES & REVIEW] BC8207C2-678A-4A84-B7DB-A6869E7C888D

Hopefully it’s not all grainy for you.
Perfect, Thank you!!! May I ask do you have trail turn assist with the Sasquatch package? And are there any other features you have that you find helpful but may not be listed on the window sticker?

OP
OP
BronchoPeat

BronchoPeat

Base
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Perfect, Thank you!!! May I ask do you have trail turn assist with the Sasquatch package? And are there any other features you have that you find helpful but may not be listed on the window sticker?
So I do have trail turn as was and trail control which is great! The wireless Apple car play that is connected to MyKey is a creature comfort but is so nice. Outside of that, it’s the BaseSquatch. The beauty is in the simplicity.

Sponsored

Kevin W

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB 4dr Sasq Base and an Erup Green 2dr Sasq Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
So I do have trail turn as was and trail control which is great! The wireless Apple car play that is connected to MyKey is a creature comfort but is so nice. Outside of that, it’s the BaseSquatch. The beauty is in the simplicity.
Do you have or do you know if the Ford Pass app enable a remote start with the base model?

OP
OP
BronchoPeat

BronchoPeat

Base
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Do you have or do you know if the Ford Pass app enable a remote start with the base model?
Ford Bronco BaseSquatch DELIVERED : 2 Door Base Sasquatch [UPDATE - NOW WITH MORE PICTURES & REVIEW] F909E6E4-3FF9-43D7-AE7D-76D3197E1BEA

I thought I added these to the original post but I only replied to someone else with the screenshots but yes the remote start is available with the app. You can also set a schedule so if you leave the house at the same time each day you won’t even have to go into the app, it’ll just start and you can keep sipping on your coffee.

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Based on recent findings about the quality of delivered MIC tops, have you looked over yours closely? There's a growing theory that most of the 2-doors built in the last 3 weeks are held up at MAP waiting for new tops. I'm sure some folks would be interested in pictures of it since I think only 4-door production pictures have been posted thus far.

OP
OP
BronchoPeat

BronchoPeat

Base
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Eric, thank you for thinking about me and coming back to this thread to ask about this.

Based on recent findings about the quality of delivered MIC tops, have you looked over yours closely? There's a growing theory that most of the 2-doors built in the last 3 weeks are held up at MAP waiting for new tops. I'm sure some folks would be interested in pictures of it since I think only 4-door production pictures have been posted thus far.
I took a look at my top this morning after looking at some of the pictures of the severe defects. I’m happy to report that my roof appears to be “good”.

I will say that a better job could have done on the finishing in some areas but with that said, I have no concerns. I have no issue with the unfinished interior portion and can see where mold release likely pooled during the molding process. Unless Ford decided to paint the inside of the clamshell or have Webasto do it, it is something that I’ll have to live with. All in all it doesn’t seem like a big deal.

As far as functionality goes, the levers on the hero panels all work perfectly, I’ve cycled them quite a bit to see if any rattles appear (did this before we knew about any potential top issues) and I left it outside in some very heavy rain over the past day or two to see if there is any leakage inside the cabin. Limited data points, I know, but I have no rattled and no water inside the vehicle.

I’ll throw up some detail pictures here and in the main MIC top issue thread later where the seams are so you all can get a visual.
Ford Bronco BaseSquatch DELIVERED : 2 Door Base Sasquatch [UPDATE - NOW WITH MORE PICTURES & REVIEW] 14F3DD90-DCD4-4DE3-8D88-B54FF70E05F4

Ford Bronco BaseSquatch DELIVERED : 2 Door Base Sasquatch [UPDATE - NOW WITH MORE PICTURES & REVIEW] 69DC77A7-D57E-43F5-BCBC-0D73A9646590

Ford Bronco BaseSquatch DELIVERED : 2 Door Base Sasquatch [UPDATE - NOW WITH MORE PICTURES & REVIEW] 935BDA22-BEB0-46BF-9472-951DCFAFEE23

Ford Bronco BaseSquatch DELIVERED : 2 Door Base Sasquatch [UPDATE - NOW WITH MORE PICTURES & REVIEW] 1CE6D005-A4E0-4BB1-A19C-FCB7987A12AF
The only area of “concern” on mine is where the rear glass meets the cap, see the blemish below and let me know what you think:

Ford Bronco BaseSquatch DELIVERED : 2 Door Base Sasquatch [UPDATE - NOW WITH MORE PICTURES & REVIEW] FA701455-F10D-44B3-81B4-8630F8C9FBF0

Last edited:

King Luis

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60 & MK5 Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Also reporting back on window tint. 3M ceramic tint for 5 windows in Northeast Ohio is $650 installed which seemed like a pretty middle of the road price based on what I read about installation costs. I’m thinking about doing it for the UV protection for the little guy and I’m being told it can reduce the interior temp of the vehicle by up to 20° F. I welcome any comments and feedback on your experience with ceramic tint and suggestions on percentages to be used.

Thanks everyone!

your pics have me considering the base squatch now (but waiting for the manual squatch).
regarding tint, do the ceramic. i had it in my m3 years back. i did a fairly light tint and it helped a lot with interior temps.
Sponsored