WildTrack 4 Door $51,370
2.7 V6 inc
SQ inc
Hardtop Mod. inc
Tow $ 600
Bumper $ 800
$52,770

$8,970 price difference

Do you think the price difference is worth it? I do not care about any of the Mid/High/Lux packages. Would like the B&O stereo but you must upgrade the WildTrack even further.

Let me know your thoughts. I do not think the extra ~$9,000 is worth it. Is there something I am missing.

Thanks
Sponsored

Last edited:

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The bumper is included in the Sasquatch package, isn’t it?

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The bumper is included in the Sasquatch package, isn’t it?
Are you sure? Oh snap.. now I need to check.

I don't think so. Also I do not think you get a steel rear bumper until BD even if you get the front. May just wait for aftermarket.

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This may be the most puzzling comparison that I've seen. I certainly don't see it. That wildtrak only has mid package.

What are we missing?

Sponsored

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have reserved 4 door base and will add the following:

Base 4 Door $33,200 WildTrack 4 Door $51,370
2.7 V6 $ 3,500 2.7 V6 inc
SQ $ 5,000 SQ inc
Hardtop MIC$ 700 Hardtop Mod. inc
Tow $ 600 Tow $ 600
Bumper $ 800 Bumper $ 800
$43,800 $52,770
$8,970 price difference

Do you think the price difference is worth it. I do not care about any of the Mid/High/Lux packages. Would like the B&O stereo but you must upgrade the WildTrack even further.

Let me know your thoughts. I do not think the extra ~$9,000 is worth it. Is there something I am missing.

Thanks
I'm looking at the Wildtrak vs the Basequatch as well but in 2 door. For me the stuff that comes extra in the Wildtrak for $9k I don't think is worth it. Like I personally don't want the painted roof. Id be afraid of scratching it taking it off and on and setting it down places.

The important stuff for me is everything that comes in the Sasquatch Package. If you think about it Base + Sasquatch is a Wildtrak without all the fancy creature comforts like better stereo and electric start and a host of other things.

With that said i am going to look into it deeper. Because even though I'm thinking Basequatch its not set in stone.

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My issue is that we cant see the base model in person to assess the look and feel of it. It's more than just performance for me.

In my experience, if it's too good to be true then it must be. We have to be overlooking more than just the mid package and painted roof.

My guess is that the base is going to look cheaper all around. A bunch of little things will be missing that all add up to not liking the vehicle nearly as much. Cheaper grill, instrument panel, no signature lights, etc.

However, if you're strictly looking at performance i think they're essentially the same.

I wish I could see them in person.

OP
OP
Mountain Bronco

Mountain Bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Full size GM SUV
Your Bronco Model
Base
My issue is that we cant see the base model in person to assess the look and feel of it. It's more than just performance for me.

In my experience, if it's too good to be true then it must be. We have to be overlooking more than just the mid package and painted roof.

My guess is that the base is going to look cheaper all around. A bunch of little things will be missing that all add up to not liking the vehicle nearly as much. Cheaper grill, instrument panel, no signature lights, etc.

However, if you're strictly looking at performance i think they're essentially the same.

I wish I could see them in person.
That is a concern about the base looking cheaper all around. Like when you see the base F150 work trucks driving around.

I agree it would be nice to see them in person. I would even be happy to have real photos of each trim. Not CGI or staged pics.

Straight 6

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Base and you'll actually have to use a real key like a poor person ??

Why get a better truck for the 99 percent of the time you actually use it, let's pretend like we're outdoorsy lol

BuckeyeinNV

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah, unless you gotta have that Baja mode and shiny top, every trim but Badlands optioned up as close to Wildtrak as possible is cheaper than the Wildtrak. I don't get people saying it's a great value.

Sponsored

Mopar2Bronco2021

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge Charger RT 5.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have reserved 4 door base and will add the following:
Base 4 Door $33,200
2.7 V6 $ 3,500
SQ $ 5,000
Hardtop MIC $ 700
Tow $ 600
Bumper $ 800
$43,800
WildTrack 4 Door $51,370
2.7 V6 inc
SQ inc
Hardtop Mod. inc
Tow $ 600
Bumper $ 800
$52,770

$8,970 price difference

Do you think the price difference is worth it? I do not care about any of the Mid/High/Lux packages. Would like the B&O stereo but you must upgrade the WildTrack even further.

Thanks
I think if you don’t care about those creature comforts in the Mid/High/Lux then you should 100 percent go with the Base. It’ll probably give you less headaches in maintenance/issues in the long run. Just my 2 cents though. Im in the same boat, I just can’t can’t afford a Wildtrak ??

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I reserved a Wildtrak and the way I would configure it I’m at about $51K plus destination.
i have to say a Base-Squatch-2.7 would give me a lot of money for accessories (maybe $5K) and I would still have about $7500 more left in my bank account. Hmmmmm.