First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don’t wanna wait so i’m going with antimatter blue. I like dark blue anyways.
Sponsored

SliderJack

First Edition
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser, FJ40, SLK300, Viper
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

You captured some good photos there! That VB is really NICE! Not too dark and not too light ... and picturing it with a white top ... wow!
Yep, I went to the dealer right after making a reservation, and totally agree, Velocity Blue is awesome... But who knows what picking that means for wait time. Late model choice, and new they are inundated with reservations/orders. Could be 2022... I was anxious to see whether VB would be an option in the configurator. That at least would give some hope.

GiddyUp

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yep, I went to the dealer right after making a reservation, and totally agree, Velocity Blue is awesome... But who knows what picking that means for wait time. Late model choice, and new they are inundated with reservations/orders. Could be 2022... I was anxious to see whether VB would be an option in the configurator. That at least would give some hope.
I was hoping the same thing ... with the configurator. At the rate the configurator will be available, then maybe VB will be ready for our builds! ?

Mario3241

Base
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Duhhhh , The new F150..... your welcome. I think this link starts right at the 35 minute mark where they reveal the real life F150 ..... in Antimatter Blue. It's indoors, but lots of light obviously.....it's a bit dark, but Blue Jeans never did it for me... no life to that paint, this looks like a jewel..... I likey!!

1596339331479.png
The only problem I have with this is, what real life conditions will actually recreate all the lighting of a conference stage with a dark backdrop and crazy harsh overhead lights? It’ll likely look nice in the daytime, but pretty much black at night.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The only problem I have with this is, what real life conditions will actually recreate all the lighting of a conference stage with a dark backdrop and crazy harsh overhead lights? It’ll likely look nice in the daytime, but pretty much black at night.
I was referring to the fact it was a real truck, not CGI. Everybody here has been posting up animated trucks and pics from the Ford.com Bronco page, which most of them, especially AMB are CGI.

...and then there were the shitty color chip pictures and that horrible outside pics of that test mule.

Sponsored

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Velocity. Just wish they explain the late availability and how that’ll affect placing an order from our reservation.

Oh... and an official look at it on one of the trucks.
Hopefully we can still place an order in December for Velocity Blue, knowing it will take longer to build. I’d hate to wait until march/april to order.

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm gonna guess the AMB is lighter than what we have seen judging by the F150 videos that show it to be about like the Bronco colorizer.....of course those are all CGI and the only real life photos we have seen were absolute crap quality.

I saw one of the Ford posts the mentioned they were pushing hard to get VB into the system in time, but obviously they cant promise anything ......under promise, over deliver, right?
They probably heard all of our griping about the bland color palette and had to go with something already in their system if they were going to even have a chance at hitting the deadline.

The Lightning Blue (currently on Rangers-- freakin' gorgeous color!!!) is probably on its way out OR it ends up being too close to AMB since it is a smidge darker than VB.
My mustang is LB and was hoping for LB on Bronco.

DrewL

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150, 2020 Fusion Hybrid, 2009 Rubicon 2D
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here’s another take on Velocity Blue on my 2020 Fusion the day I picked it up. I’m going Cactus Grey.:)
Ford Bronco Battle of the Blues. Watcha getting? B9377A2F-13EB-4E6C-B9E5-969C28357FA7

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Velocity blue is my favorite color. Other blues kinda suck. So I guess I'm going Cactus Grey or something as my order will be way before VB is out.

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

For all the people loving blue which color blue for your new Bronco are you going with and why? Antimatter, Velocity or Area51??
I always wanted to get a Black Color, but my Wife never liked that Color. But recently I got the 2020 For Fusion Magnetic Grey and she is alright with that color, it will take another 2 years with that color and she definitely will get used to it ?.

When Bronco's colors were announced and I saw the AntiMatter and immediately though this is the Color had to get it. It is a New Color, darker than usual Blue or Velocity Blue, in the day time its looks Blue but at night it looks black, which I like it. It looks like all Colors are Optioned and we have to Pay for the Paint? can anyone confirm?

Sponsored

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Here’s another take on Velocity Blue on my 2020 Fusion the day I picked it up. I’m going Cactus Grey.:)
Ford Bronco Battle of the Blues. Watcha getting? B9377A2F-13EB-4E6C-B9E5-969C28357FA7
When I was looking for the the Same Model, there were 2 Cars one was Velocity Blue and Magnetic Grey and I did'nt like this Bright Blue and I chose Magnetic Grey. I used to Own a 2015 Mustang 2.3 in Ignot Silver as I could not find the Magnetic Grey at that time. Velocity Blue looks a bit different on Mustang than on a Fusion.:unsure:

GiddyUp

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm hoping to be surprised by some additional colors on the config. and price tool reveal!!!

jw333

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I thought Velocity Blue was less "electric blue" and more like a Petty Blue or Grabber Blue. I was under the impression ir would be close to the Nitrous Blue on the Ford Focus RS a few years ago.
I would like a (what I thought was) Velocity Blue or a Carolina Blue. Maybe if I have to wait to order the color I want, I will be able to get the bigger V6 or PHEV V6 hybrid.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I thought Velocity Blue was less "electric blue" and more like a Petty Blue or Grabber Blue. I was under the impression ir would be close to the Nitrous Blue on the Ford Focus RS a few years ago.
I would like a (what I thought was) Velocity Blue or a Carolina Blue. Maybe if I have to wait to order the color I want, I will be able to get the bigger V6 or PHEV V6 hybrid.
Here it is to help you decide

F519A454-C324-4562-8B2A-D0DD8CAE3137.jpeg

securitysix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Velocity blue would be my choice if it wasn't late availability. Would rather get Area 51 than waiting 4+ months extra for the paint to become available.
I'm a year 2 buyer at the earliest, so the late availability of Velocity Blue doesn't inconvenience me. I feel for y'all that are able to buy right away but can't quite get exactly what you want because of this stuff, though.
Sponsored