The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
For all the people loving blue which color blue for your new Bronco are you going with and why? Antimatter, Velocity or Area51??
Sponsored

Bayou_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was really considering Area 51 but I've seen some pics that I do not like the color. I really want to see it in person before ordering. I'm hoping a dealer will get a Sport in that I can check out before ordering. If that doesn't happen I will probably go with Cactus.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Velocity blue would be my choice if it wasn't late availability. Would rather get Area 51 than waiting 4+ months extra for the paint to become available.
Same

Sponsored

Maximillionaire

Wildtrak
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

For all the people loving blue which color blue for your new Bronco are you going with and why? Antimatter, Velocity or Area51??
Jeez man! I’m more confused than ever. I liked Area 51, but then I saw it on a Bronco sport and I threw up in my mouth a little. Thinking between anitimater blue and orange. How about you?

Maximillionaire

Wildtrak
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was really considering Area 51 but I've seen some pics that I do not like the color. I really want to see it in person before ordering. I'm hoping a dealer will get a Sport in that I can check out before ordering. If that doesn't happen I will probably go with Cactus.
Idk man, I like cactus color but then I realized that Ford’s pictures are looking too perfect. Real life photos make it look like color of dirt or clay or something. What are your thoughts on antimatter blue?

Maximillionaire

Wildtrak
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Velocity blue would be my choice if it wasn't late availability. Would rather get Area 51 than waiting 4+ months extra for the paint to become available.
Really? Damn, I really like this color

Maximillionaire

Wildtrak
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Trust me, nothing sucks more ordering a vehicle and having 1 item delay your delivery while you see others get theirs.
Unfortunately I got a feeling that a lot of things will not be getting to us on time. This new reality blows lol. But it’s so good to have this to look for...also how great is that this truck will be made in the US? For once I’m not gonna complain and just be grateful that we’re getting this

Sponsored

Maximillionaire

Wildtrak
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Trust me, nothing sucks more ordering a vehicle and having 1 item delay your delivery while you see others get theirs.
Sheeeet, I just saw that you’re waiting for FE Bronco. Let us know what kind of quirks and features you’ll be getting

Maximillionaire

Wildtrak
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I may be upgrading to a Badlands model though and not the FE.
That was a tough choice for me my friend. I ready like the badlands! Grille looks good, all that off road stuff, but wouldn’t you get that in FE model...I don’t think there is wrong choice.

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

That was a tough choice for me my friend. I ready like the badlands! Grille looks good, all that off road stuff, but wouldn’t you get that in FE model...I don’t think there is wrong choice.
FE model has a lack of choices. I can get everything on the FE with a choice of interior and more exterior colors on the Badlands.

OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Jeez man! I’m more confused than ever. I liked Area 51, but then I saw it on a Bronco sport and I threw up in my mouth a little. Thinking between anitimater blue and orange. How about you?
I originally was thinking Area 51 but then realized it was like a powder blue. Not that there's anything wrong with that i just decided I wanted something more deeper. More rich.

The Antimatter Blue really looks good. Its very dark and pops in the sunlight. Very mysterious. It actually lives up to its name.

I also like Velocity Blue. But if its late availability no way am I waiting just for paint. So Antimatter it is.
Sponsored