Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thats hilarious. ?
I swear they must have seen my house on Google Earth and said, "That's it! We have our color palette!"

The gutters are silver, roof is gray, grass is cactus green...black and red? I dunno. Probably my neighbor's red car with black tires got in the shot.
Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got a perfect score on the color differentiation test for my flight physical...gonna say no. ;)
I had perfect color vision when I was younger (and a Gaffer). Not so much anymore, along with my vision. But Cactus definitely has a blue hue depending on light.

As Velocity Blue is the closest to Pantone 300, I'm willing to wait and throw a St. Andrew's cross on the hood and/or doors. :D
That would actually be pretty cool. You of Scottish descent?

Bayou_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Idk man, I like cactus color but then I realized that Ford’s pictures are looking too perfect. Real life photos make it look like color of dirt or clay or something. What are your thoughts on antimatter blue?
Yeah I know what you mean. I'm from the Toyota world so the Cactus is very close to the Toyota Cement color which I'm a huge fan of. I like the lighter Earthier colors. I also think it will look great with the white top. Antimatter looks great but is way too dark for me. I have a dark gray now and keep wishing it was lighter.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had perfect color vision when I was younger (and a Gaffer). Not so much anymore, along with my vision. But Cactus definitely has a blue hue depending on light.

That would actually be pretty cool. You of Scottish descent?
Yeah... Free Scotland!!!

I agree it's not entirely free of blue, but that doesn't make it a blue. In my opinion, of course. I think of it as trying to label a gray as either black or white.

Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Idk man, I like cactus color but then I realized that Ford’s pictures are looking too perfect. Real life photos make it look like color of dirt or clay or something. What are your thoughts on antimatter blue?
Yeah... Free Scotland!!!

I agree it's not entirely free of blue, but that doesn't make it a blue. In my opinion, of course. I think of it as trying to label a gray as either black or white.
Cactus Gray first got my attention on launch night in the Motortrend first look video because of the blue hue. I normally wouldn't go for a gray vehicle.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hit me yesterday and I wondering if anyone else has thought about it, where is the Dark Deep Green or ARMY Green???
I had a "Jeep Green" JK and it fit mostly because of the nostalgia. I just don't think it would look great on the Bronco despite loving the color.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Cactus Gray first got my attention on launch night in the Motortrend first look video because of the blue hue. I normally wouldn't go for a gray vehicle.
This is gonna be that color you have to see in person. I remember the bluer pics, but it's been shown more green more recently. Everyone is likely color-grading to their taste and not authentic color reproduction.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had a "Jeep Green" JK and it fit mostly because of the nostalgia. I just don't think it would look great on the Bronco despite loving the color.
Yeah I tend to agree with this. Not olive drab, anyway. Great on a Jeep though! Maybe a forest green.

But I don't think any of the current lineup are very good Bronco colors. ?

This is gonna be that color you have to see in person. I remember the bluer pics, but it's been shown more green more recently. Everyone is likely color-grading to their taste and not authentic color reproduction.
Oh yeah I definitely need to see it in person. But that's why I mentioned the video in particular, which was my first good look at it. Since the video, it's looked all over the map. Gray, green, blue. So yeah. Gotta see it.

Bladerunner24

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 expedition, 67 camaro rs, 89 bmw 535i
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Definitely the velocity blue. I haven't purchased a new vehicle since 08 so what's another r4 months for me. I love this blue when it first showed up on the 01 Subaru wrx.

Sponsored

Bladerunner24

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 expedition, 67 camaro rs, 89 bmw 535i
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Very nice, I never ended up getting one. But I will take turbocharged Bronco.

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Got a perfect score on the color differentiation test for my flight physical...gonna say no. ;)
My eyes are seeing Powder Blue.

jkburg

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura 2020/2022 ILX, 2017 RDX
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
As an FE Area 51 kind is my color unless I really like the Cactus Grey. That Antmatter is a really dark color that seems like it would look good in the sun.
Sponsored