The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wow Antimatter is really racking up the votes. I thought it would be closer. It is an awesome color. Looks like a lot of people agree.
Sponsored

OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm afraid antimatter will be too dark. Lots of visible scratches and hard to keep clean. I hope that's not the case.
I've noticed in the past most blues even when dark hide scratches better then other dark colors. Especially metallic blues.

I guess if someone is worried about scratches the best color to go with is Silver. Nothing beats Silver in that department.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've noticed in the past most blues even when dark hide scratches better then other dark colors. Especially metallic blues.

I guess if someone is worried about scratches the best color to go with is Silver. Nothing beats Silver in that department.
Every time I get a black vehicle I swear it'll be my last one. Then I get another. And another. I'm trying to break the cycle haha.

While it looks good and is easy to keep clean, silver definitely isn't for me.

Maximillionaire

Wildtrak
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah I know what you mean. I'm from the Toyota world so the Cactus is very close to the Toyota Cement color which I'm a huge fan of. I like the lighter Earthier colors. I also think it will look great with the white top. Antimatter looks great but is way too dark for me. I have a dark gray now and keep wishing it was lighter.
It does look good with a white top. That pic that was posted of antimatter made it look kinda like a G-wagon

Sponsored

C2C1

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Velocity. Just wish they explain the late availability and how that’ll affect placing an order from our reservation.

Oh... and an official look at it on one of the trucks.

NativeSoCal

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Sasquatch 2D Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
AMB was my first choice. In some pics on the Bronco website it seems a little dark, but in other pics looks lighter.

Considered velocity, but after looking at the color on other cars, decided that it was a little too bright for me -- I'm sticking with AMB.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Since we have so much time before they’re on the streets hopefully Ford paints them in every variation for the tour they have planned when people can see them in person. The configurator helps but just won’t be better than real pictures in various lighting

Wolfsburg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford F-150, 1968 Ford Mustang California Special, 1969 Ford Mustang coupe, 1963 Volkswagen Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Quite frankly, the colors for the Bronco have been a huge disappointment for me. Why they went with such a lackluster color palette (beyond the requisite black/white/grey offerings) is baffling to me. Cyber Orange gets points for being kinda interesting I guess, but I'm not a fan of it generally speaking. Antimatter Blue was going to be my choice but it's looking like it's practically black. A white top and silver/white grill could save it and give it a nice contrast though. Velocity Blue could be interesting although it's not quite what I wanted either. I'm not sure what to make of Area 51 but it's not blown me away in pics so far. Same with Cactus Grey, which is varying parts light greyish-green to my eye depending on lighting, not blue at all. As mentioned earlier, it's nuts to me that they aren't offering a nice rich forest green for what's marketed as such a "rustic" vehicle.

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm gonna guess the AMB is lighter than what we have seen judging by the F150 videos that show it to be about like the Bronco colorizer.....of course those are all CGI and the only real life photos we have seen were absolute crap quality.

I saw one of the Ford posts the mentioned they were pushing hard to get VB into the system in time, but obviously they cant promise anything ......under promise, over deliver, right?
They probably heard all of our griping about the bland color palette and had to go with something already in their system if they were going to even have a chance at hitting the deadline.

The Lightning Blue (currently on Rangers-- freakin' gorgeous color!!!) is probably on its way out OR it ends up being too close to AMB since it is a smidge darker than VB.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Duhhhh , The new F150..... your welcome. I think this link starts right at the 35 minute mark where they reveal the real life F150 ..... in Antimatter Blue. It's indoors, but lots of light obviously.....it's a bit dark, but Blue Jeans never did it for me... no life to that paint, this looks like a jewel..... I likey!!

Ford Bronco Battle of the Blues. Watcha getting? 1596339331479

SVT_GRL

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 SVT Cobra, 2013 Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
AMB F150 debut *EDIT* Turns out it is VB. ?

317F36EC-B32C-4869-84CA-E13592468112.png
Sponsored

Last edited: